Quezon City Jobs Audit Staff Position at Homemark, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Audit Staff with full time working hours for our company office, Homemark, Inc., for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱18,000 - ₱25,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Homemark, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Audit Staff.
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- Assists Audit Supervisor or Audit Head in planning and preparation of audit activities. This includes the study of background information, the preliminary survey and development of Audit objectives etc.
- Performs audit process as discussed during the planning stage.
- Develops recommendations based on the audit findings to enhance and improve process.
- Preparation of audit reports including recommendations.
- Performs security biometrics extraction after every 15th and 30th of the month.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• With experience in Audit, Finance – General Accounting or equivalent is an advantage
• Willing to be assigned at Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
• With a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any related field.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
|Address||Homemark, Inc., Unit B & C 2nd flr, San Antonio Bldg., 1595 Quezon Ave, Lungsod Quezon, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Homemark Inc., invites you to its wide array of residential and commercial communities where our priority is to give the most affordable packages without compromising quality coupled with our dedicated services.
Our residential and commercial estates are built within the community just within your reach. Our projects are strategically situated along prime areas nearby schools, hospital, markets, malls and other establishment that will answer for your daily necessities. We ensure the comfort of urban living while enjoying nature's peace.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 04-006854
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Quezon Avenue, Quezon City