Taguig City Jobs Australian Corporate Accountant – Cpa | On-site – Bgc Position at Satellite Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Taguig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Satellite Office is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Australian Corporate Accountant - CPA | On-site - BGC and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Australian Corporate Accountant - Cpa | On-site - Bgc|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The finance team is positioned to support the ongoing growth and strategic direction of the company and requires a Corporate Accountant to play a key role in the production of financial, management and investment information for both internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the CFO and with exposure to executive management, the successful applicant will need to be comfortable performing the detailed work in a complex and changing environment with an eye on the growth strategy.
PRINCIPLE JOB DELIVERABLES
- Preparation of monthly management and financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders, consolidated and standalone.
- Accounts payable and invoicing
- AFSL compliance and RFC reporting
- BAS preparation.
- Management of auditor and tax agent engagements.
- Accurate maintenance of books and records including journal posting, reconciliations etc.
- Net asset value calculations.
- Liaison with external trustees and calculation agents.
- Involvement in systems selection, improvements, and implementations.
- Assist with business planning, financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting.
TECHNICAL & ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
- CA/CPA qualified
- 7 – 8 years relevant experience with exposure to financial services, lending or the asset management sector preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with well-developed communication skills.
- Able to take the initiative, solve problems and a willingness to contribute to the company’s operations.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in statutory and tax reporting i.e. financial statement preparation, income tax, BAS, GST etc.
- Good IFRS knowledge in the relevant areas.
- Agribusiness exposure preferred and a willingness to learn.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Taguig City Satellite Office, 9th Floor, SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, The Fort, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the AweSOme Life with Satellite Office!
Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at ww.satelliteoffice.com.
Experience the Satellite Office Life.
• We reward your ambition. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our people.
• Real people, real purpose. We support our people’s growth through continuous learning and development.
• The freedom to be awesome. We ensure that our people are given opportunities to explore their passion through fun and learning activities to help balance work and life outside work.
• Work and play haven. Our state-of-the-art facilities and technologies provide a work and play haven for our people.
• We care. We believe in prioritizing our people and community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), • Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Specific Location: Uptown, BGC