Laguna Jobs Automation Specialist Position at Mechanical Handling Equipment Co. Inc. (MHECO INC.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Laguna (Others) and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Automation Specialist in our business office, Mechanical Handling Equipment Co. Inc. (MHECO INC.).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Electrical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Mechanical Handling Equipment Co. Inc. (MHECO INC.)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Coordinates and reviews all assigned jobs with the coordinator and project management.
- Coordinate review of same jobs with a technician prior to their starting of the job. This would include project specifications, drawings, submittals, purchase orders, etc.
- Alert the immediate superior to any conflicts with the proposal and actual job conditions. Pay special attention to all drawings.
- Coordinate development of project submittals and drawings.
- Configure and program all system software as required.
- Coordinate/assist in complete start-up and commissioning of installed building automation systems.
- Coordinate/assist in the completion of all paperwork as required to document startups and commissioning.
- Work closely with the department head to coordinate work pertaining to assigned projects.
- Assist as necessary in the daily scheduling of start-up and controls technician with the coordinator.
- Coordinate required job materials on a daily basis with the Coordinator in a manner to maximize field production.
- Coordinate required subcontractors on a daily basis in order that assigned projects can proceed as needed.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
• Graduate of Mechatronics, Instrumentation and Control, Electronics/ Electrical Engineering, or other related courses with working experience in designing complex manufacturing equipment used in the industry.
• Must have at least 1-2 years experience in PLC/HMI SCADA programming of industrial control systems.
• Experience using PCs to manage and electronically transmit PLC, HMI, and flow computer software files.
• Knowledgeable in using Siemens, Omron, Allen Bradley, and other PLC Programming.
• With a background and hands-on experience in electrical wiring and troubleshooting
• With a background in Instrumentation and Control.
• Must have high attention details, people skills; ability to work together effectively with other engineers and management.
• Willing to be assigned to in any parts of the country, eg, Visayas and Mindanao
|MHECO warehouse, CPIP, Block 1 Lot 1 Brgy Barandal, Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mechanical Handling Equipment Company, Inc. (MHECO INC.) , is a very dynamic and
innovative company established in 1984 and has successfully carved a name in two major
areas of business:
SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION of Industrial mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and motor controls products such as geared motors, flow meters, water quality analyzers, weighing equipments, variable frequency drives, and soft starters.
SYSTEM INTEGRATION SERVICES that includes a complete line of superior technical and engineering services related to industrial applications, such as GENERAL ENGINEERING, BASIC/DETAILED ENGINEERING, SYSTEMS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT, COMMISSIONING & START-UP AND FIELD SERVICE MAINTENANCE.
MHECO INC. brings to the country (Philippines) a standard of excellence as the leading supplier of products in the industrial fields of the mechanical, electrical, system integration and automation and subsequently perform, provide and deliver outstanding level of material quality, competence, service excellence, reliability and efficiency.
MHECO INC. envisions to be the leader and the best supplier of all products and services required by the Cleaning, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, System Integration and Automation industries in the Philippines by providing:
· Quality product and supplies
· Excellent workmanship
· High degree of customer satisfaction
· Outstanding commitment to excellence and project delivery
· Efficiency and reliability
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday-Saturday
- Specific Location: Batino, Calamba