National Capital Region Jobs Azure Infrastructure Engineer Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as azure infrastructure engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Azure Infrastructure Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The ideal candidate has knowledge and experience designing, migrating, and implementing complex solutions using cloud-focused automation techniques.
You will work closely with Engineers/Developers/Data Scientists, Application teams, and Infrastructure/Security teams to deliver the best solutions for enterprise infrastructure design.
Candidates should possess excellent knowledge in public and hybrid cloud models, particularly within a Microsoft Azure Context.
- Azure Infrastructure operations support and project work.
- Participate in On-Call Rotation for support off-hours, as needed.
- Deploying highly available, scalable, & secure cloud infrastructure resources – a focus on Azure IaaS/PaaS and Automating deployments
- Design & develop automations to support Cloud Infrastructure Operations and CI/CD processes of IaaS focusing on Compute, Networking, Storage, and Software per requirements.
- Identify and remediate bottlenecks in Azure resource deployments, coding development, and other deployment processes.
- Take Ownership of High Priority Operational Projects to optimize repeatable tasks and deployments.
- Discover Project requirements and perform project tasks in an Agile team environment.
Key Technology Requirements:
- Source Control: Repositories (GitHub, BitBucket, AzureDevOPS
- Infrastructure Automation Tools: Terraform, ARM Templates, Azure Automation Accounts/Services Azure DevOps
- Compute: Azure Virtual Machines Sizing and
- Networking: Virtual Networks, Subnets, Network Security Groups, VirtualWAN, Load Balancers
- Automation/Scripting: PowerShell, Azure-CLI, YML
- Azure Cloud Services: Function App Services and Plans, SQL Databases (IaaS & PaaS), Storage Accounts, Key Vaults
- Cloud Security – Familiarity with Microsoft Defender for Cloud, ISO 27001, Zero Trust Implementations
- Broad understanding of Azure Services: Scale Sets, Integrated Networking of Services, API Management, Azure Active Directory, Policy, SSL Certs and DNS
- Cloud Cost Management – Architecting Solutions with cost considerations and optimizing consumption.
- Container Concepts: Docker, Kubernetes, and AKS
- Windows Server OS proficiency: OS deployments with Software Packaging and Deployment
- Monitoring Experience: Azure Monitor, App Insights, and Log Analytics
- Directory Services and Identity Management: Azure Active Directory, SSO Integration, Federation Services, On-Premise Active Directory.
- Intermediate / Advanced English skills ( if English not native language )
- Strong communication skills, time management and teamwork ethic
- Experience with Project and System Documentation – Written and Graphical
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Project Management Software
- 5+ years’ experience in Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Services
- 2+ years’ experience in DevOps toolsets and CI/CD
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reed Elsevier Shared Services, University of the Philippines Diliman, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Hybrid work setup
- Day 1 HMO with 4 free dependents
- Career Development Programs
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role