National Capital Region Jobs Bancassurance Sales Executive (cubao, Marikina,pasig) Ali Position at BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corp. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as BANCASSURANCE SALES EXECUTIVE (CUBAO, MARIKINA,PASIG) ALI and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱19,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corp.
|Bancassurance Sales Executive (cubao, Marikina,pasig) Ali
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Offer product solutions on financial needs of BPI customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and after-sales service to clients of BPI
- Prepare, submit and analyze sales reports on a regular basis.
- Basic monthly salary
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course
- 1 year experience or more in sales is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
Job Type: Full-time
|National Capital Region
|BPI-Philam, Ayala Life-FGU Center, Mindanao Ave. Cor. Biliran Road, Lungsod ng Cebu, 6000 Lalawigan ng Cebu, Philippines
- COMMISSION PAY
- HEALTH BENEFITS
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROMOTION
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BPI-PHILAM LIFE ASSURANCE CORP. is a strategic alliance between two financial giants in the company– The Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (Philam Life), the premier life insurance company in the Philippines for over 60 years, and Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), the leading commercial bank in the country with over 160 years of experience in the local banking industry.In our10 years of existence, we have rapidly grown to be the 3rd best life insurer in the insurance industry. With an extensive network of clients from BPI and more than 60 years of sales and insurance expertise from Philam Life, BPI-PHILAM clients and employees are sure to experience rapid growth both professionally and financially.Growth doesn’t stop there. With AIA, the 2nd largest life insurer in the world, as our parent company, you are exposed to opportunities in over 18 markets across the globe! You can train abroad, gain regional expertise, and go beyond borders in attaining your goals.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Group Life Insurance, Employee Share Purchase Plan