Makati City Jobs Be A Customer Support Specialist In Makati. Day One Hmo & Retirement Plan. Position at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Be a Customer Support Specialist in Makati. Day One HMO & Retirement Plan. in our company, Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱23,000 - ₱26,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company|
|Position||Be A Customer Support Specialist In Makati. Day One Hmo & Retirement Plan.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 23.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 26.000|
· A graduate of any 4-year course preferably has at least 6 months BPO (voice) experience
· High school graduate with at least 24 months BPO (voice) experience
· Ability to multi-task
· Must be willing to report onsite
· Must be willing to work on shifting schedules
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Earn 2 milestone salary increases on your first year
· New hires will get two salary increases on the first year
· You’ll get salary increase on your 6th month and after 12 months
· Market Competitive Pay Levels
· Retirement Plan
· Medical Plan (HMO) from Day 1 of employment
· Dental, Medical, and Optical Reimbursements
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Time-Off Benefits
· Sick Leave Conversion
· Tuition Fee Reimbursement
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Annual Performance Based Merit Increases
· Employee Recognition
· Training and Staff Development
· Employee Referral Program
· Employee Volunteerism Opportunity
· All Mandatory Statutory Benefits
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will respond to customer service inquiries and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the customer needs. This may include, among others, inquiries or concerns on their benefits, eligibility and claims.
• You will guide and educate the customer about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer- driven health care topics to help manage their health and well-being. To do this, you will provide guidance in selecting the best benefit plan options and choosing a quality care provider.
• You will intervene with care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance, when needed.
• You will provide our customer real time resolutions or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
Your role is critical in allowing our members, families, facilities and health professionals to have greater confidence in the exceptional care we provide. And for you, an everyday opportunity to do your life’s best work
WHO WE ARE:
• Optum is a part of the UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 5 company, serving 125 million individual consumers.
• We are a diverse company with over 189,00 employees worldwide and over 14,00 employees in the Philippines
• We are a leader in nearly every aspect of today’s health care landscape
• We leverage on having the largest single proprietary network of physicians, hospitals, health facilities, and caregivers in the United States. At Optum, we believe that what makes you special can inspire your life’s best work.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including you. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Join us today and unlock a world of rewards and benefits for performance, career growth, work-life balance and the opportunity to pursue your passion.
Our Career Centers are now open for onsite hiring! Recruitment hours: Weekdays, 10:00am to 5:00pm. Bring at least one (1) government ID and vaccination card.
Applicants are welcome to walk-in directly in our recruitment hub at 21st floor Ayala One Building Tower 1 Makati
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G3J2+WR9 Unitedhealth Group, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Day One HMO
- Retirement Plan
- Get two salary milestone increases after a year
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Opportunity with Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. Are you ready to rev up your life? Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc is ready for you. Our incredible global growth has been built by people with a singular focus on helping millions live healthier lives and an intense love of achievement. Our future is everywhere including our robust operations in the Philippines. We offer the global reach, resources, and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. It’s time to learn more and start doing your life’s best work. [SM]
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Working hours vary based on job role