Philippines Jobs Billing Reconciliation Specialist Position at Circles Life Technology Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Circles Life Technology Philippines, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of billing reconciliation specialist with work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Philippines and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Circles Life Technology Philippines, Inc.
|Billing Reconciliation Specialist
|Type of Work
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- We are looking for an experienced, meticulous and problem-solving Billing Reconciliation Specialist ready to assume a high-impact role in our growing team.
- The Billing Reconciliation Specialist is responsible for billing data integrity and to resolve discrepancies. In this role, the Billing Reconciliation Specialist will be responsible for assigned countries, refine the existing process, identify and improve on inefficiencies in our day to day activities and resolving discrepancies and escalating issues to appropriate departments.
- This role is based in the Shared Service Center in the Philippines.
- Temporary Work from Home Arrangement with company provided equipment
** is Asia’s first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016, and have since expanded to Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Japan. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction and growth.
More recently, Circles has set its sights on the B2B vertical SaaS market, offering our proprietary cloud-native solutions to telcos worldwide. Amidst the software exodus to the cloud, our innovative tech stack has enabled major operators to modernise their mission-critical systems and B2C portals, transforming themselves into digital leaders in an ever-evolving consumer market.
** was founded by Rameez Ansar (ex-Temasek, BCG), Abhishek Gupta (ex-McKinsey, Bain Capital, StanChart PE) and Adeel Najam (ex- Nokia, Huawei, Starhub). It now employs 300+ people over 5 APAC offices. It is the portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and Sequoia Capital.
- YouGov Customer’s Choice – Top 5 most loved Singapore brands (2nd year running)
- Seedly – Top Telco for Customer Service
- IMDA Consumer Awareness and Satisfaction Survey 2018 – Top Telco for Customer Satisfaction
- Influential brands – Top Employer 2019
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
Build a legacy – play a critical role in building upon the core foundation, in a business that will transform the telco industry for many years to come
10X – Be part of a fast-growing organization with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Perform matching of receipts against bank statements, reports from third party collection agent to accounting records and billing revenue system
- Performing vendor reconciliations and resolving invoice discrepancies with customers and internal stakeholders
- Maintain files and documentation in accordance with invoice/payment guidelines and regulatory compliance
- Support internal and external audit requirements
- Work with various stakeholders to improve the process and implement controls
- Develop and document new procedures and controls
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Finance Shared Service team members in the Philippines
- Functional teams in different markets (SG/PH/ID/SL/AU/JP)
- Regional FC and FP&A teams in Singapore
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting graduate, with at least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Expertise in reconciling high volume of data (especially in 3 way match)
- Demonstrated attention to detail, time management skills, ability to prioritize, and adapt to change
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed and savvy with Microsoft Excel
BENEFITS: One of **’s key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership – Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands
- Impact from Day 1 – Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Mobility – ** are given the opportunity to change roles internally, across functions and/or offices, through multiple structured programs (i.e. internal transfers, job shadowing or job rotation). We’ve witnessed many successful examples -e.g., from HR lead to Business Development Senior Manager.
- Talent Development – We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
- Attractive Total Rewards (Salary + Equity) – We offer highly competitive salary and bonus inline with top tier technology companies, and equity for ALL employees (up to 6 months of annual salary worth for top performers). That means, unlimited upside based on company’s performance.
** is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
|Circles.life, 928 Antonio Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Circles.Life is on a mission to give power back to the customer through highly personalised digital services. We started out with revolutionising the telco industry, but we've since gone beyond telco.
Our Discover product is the first of many more digital offerings.
We use a proprietary cloud-based platform that automates telco and digital service processes, giving a completely digital customer experience.
Revolutionising the telco industry by giving power back to the customers, we apply a cloud-based business model, using Circles-X technology that automates the end-to-end for telco systems.
DATA PLATFORM & DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM:
Aiming to go beyond telco, Circles.Life plans to further leverage its telco technology, including the new digital data platform to create more lifestyle products.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days