Quezon City Jobs Bim Manager Position at New San Jose Builders, Inc.(Head Office)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of BIM Manager. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at New San Jose Builders, Inc.(Head Office) and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|New San Jose Builders, Inc.(Head Office)
|Type of Work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement training programs for staff to ensure effective utilization of ArchiCAD 3D software.
- Provide ongoing technical support to staff, identifying and addressing issues as they rise.
- Develop and maintain BIM standards and procedures for the organization, ensuring compliance with industry standards and best practices
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and software solutions to support the organization’s BIM strategy.
- Collaborate with the technical team and stakeholders to develop and implement BIM workflows and processes.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure adherence to BIM standards and procedures.
- Manage and maintain technology resources, including hardware and software, to ensure efficient operations.
- Act as liaison between the technical team and stakeholders to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in BIM technology, and apply this knowledge to continuously improve our organization’s BIM strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in BIM management, including experience with ArchiCAD 3D.
- Experience developing and implementing BIM standards and procedures.
- Strong understanding of BIM workflows and processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to manage technology resources and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience providing training and technical support to staff.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices related to BIM.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to identify and address issues proactively.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We at New San Jose Builders, Inc. pride ourselves to being one of the premier developers in the Philippines. Established in 1986, we are group focused on building and bridging communities with a variety of projects that range from public works, land development to providing affordable housing options in urban and sub-urban areas. It has always been our mission to strike a balance between quality and affordability in all its undertakings. We achieve this through public civil works that meet the standards, and development and marketing of affordable, planned horizontal and vertical neighborhoods, like medium/high-rise buildings and off-city villages.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), to be discussed, Regular hours, Mondays - Saturdays