Makati City Jobs Bim Modeller – Mechanical Position at Arcadis (formerly Hyder Consulting)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Arcadis (formerly Hyder Consulting) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of bim modeller - mechanical and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Arcadis (formerly Hyder Consulting)
|Bim Modeller - Mechanical
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
- To assist the BIM Coordinator and Senior BIM Modeller to deliver the allocated projects to meet the project goals and deliverable dates
- To provide 3 stages of drawing work during project execution: Drawing Set-up, Drawing Production and Drawing Submission
- To lead the team in drawing production and standard implementation in strategic direction as instructed by BIM Coordinator.
- To support in providing direction in emerging technologies associated with CAD and Revit
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Report to the BIM Coordinator and Senior BIM modeller in charge and preform the tasks assigned
- Provide daily report of project status to Senior BIM modeller
- Notify Senior BIM modeller of any changes to the model or new updated models
- Fully coordinate models with other disciplines using Navisworks ensuring models have limited clashes
- Ensure all models are linked in correctly before modelling
- Liaise with and notify engineer of any design errors or clashes that may occur with other services
- Provide oversight on work-flow within the project and coordinate with Senior BIM Modeller to any issues found
- Assist the Senior BIM modeller with the drawing operation of assigned projects
- Support the engineers with issues related to drawing standards and usage of AutoCAD/Revit software
- Assist Senior BIM Modellers in verification of drawing information for RFI purpose
- Assist the BIM Coordinator with Setting up of Drawing sheets, model layout and X-reference
- Encoding and making sure that all Title-sheet information are correct as instructed by BIM Coordinator
- Making sure that all links are loaded in to model and also into Navisworks for clash detection
- Fully coordinate models with other disciplines using Navisworks ensuring models have limited clashes ensuring the NWD files are the most up to date files and have all links attached
- Notify engineers of any design errors or clashes that may occur with other services
- Cleaning of architecture drawings and making sure that it is always updated in the x-reference set-up
- Checking of on-going drawings and make sure that Arcadis Standards are always followed
- Oversee and manage drawing/model data to coordinate multiple disciplines on projects ensuring that the latest is always used
- Quality checking of Model and Drawings to make sure of achieving the standards set in the projects
- Print out and review drawings checking that none of the design has been omitted before handing back to engineer to review. A print out of the drawing and the original mark-up (highlighted to show work done) should be handed back to engineer to review
- Once reviewed and no final changes, Print out and Review of DWG and PDF drawings that are ready for submission to ensure no final errors have occurred
- Preparation of PDF and DWG drawings in the upload folder
- If BIM coordinator requests, Upload the required deliverables such as, models, pdf’s, Navisworks files, drawings etc. ensuring they are correctly stored in the collaborative project management system
PEOPLE MANAGEGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directing the work and managing performance of Production Technical Assistants
- Taking responsibility for defined tasks within prescribed limits
- Gaining experience and proficiency in Arcadis systems and procedures
- Becoming familiar and compliant with Health and Safety regulations and guidelines
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager or Arcadis
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 1 years of experience with AutoCAD or Revit software preferably with prior experience with Dynamo.
- Job experience in design consulting firm is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Application (word, excel, outlook)
- Overseas Experience is advantage (work in other countries or project design out-sourcing company)
- Communicates effectively both orally and on paper
- Has a systematic and methodological approach
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Working at ARCADIS means being part of the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm. We offer working on challenging and fascinating projects that make a difference to society. We are a leading, successful and global company with plenty of room for creativity and entrepreneurship. ARCADIS is proud to employ 28,00 talented and passionate people.
We have a global comprehensive Health & Safety program to help prevent incidents and protect staff from injuries, illness and accidents. We offer (global) environmental, infrastructure, water and built assets consultancy and architectural design job opportunities that will empower your career and expose you to new cultures. We welcome everyone, from those just embarking on their careers to seasoned professionals, to apply.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), .
- Specific Location: Zuellig, Makati City