Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Bookkeeper Position at Medical & Hospital Resources Health Care, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Medical & Hospital Resources Health Care, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of bookkeeper with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Medical & Hospital Resources Health Care, Inc.
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Type of Work
- Bachelor’s degree holder of any field preferably Accountancy or Business Management
- Has the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Can do multi-tasking
- Must be a team player
- Can demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times
- With a very good work ethics
- With Quickbooks experience
- With experience in bookkeeping
Assist the Senior Bookkeeper in the following tasks:
- Reviewing and checking of disbursement vouchers, collection and delivery reports
- Recording of business transactions in the appropriate books of accounts and in QuickBooks system, ensuring that the accounting entries made are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Verification of disbursement vouchers as to details, completeness and validity of supporting documents before recording in the book of accounts
- Generating of expense schedules per responsibility centers periodically as required by the management
- Proper filing of disbursement vouchers and supporting documents
- Conducting audit of summary of expenses or liquidation of cash advances to company officers and employees
- Compilation and proper filing on a regular basis of all annual audited financial statements and all reports and relevant documents submitted to and coming from all regulatory bodies (BIR, SEC, LGU and others)
- Maintaining records or journals of all outgoing and incoming documents.
- Encoding adjustments in general journal if necessary.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation of the company.
Monitoring and encoding payables in the accounting system
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|8W58+43H MHR Health Care, Co., Jose L Briones Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.