Palawan Jobs Branch Control Officer Position at Porta Coeli Industrial Co., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as BRANCH CONTROL OFFICER. For those of you who live in Palawan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Porta Coeli Industrial Co., Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱14,000 - ₱15,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Porta Coeli Industrial Co., Inc.|
|Position||Branch Control Officer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 15.000|
Control Officer Functions
· To act as the check and balance in the branch operation to ensure strict implementation of the company’s standard operation policies and procedures.
· To ensure collection funds, records and assets of the company are well secured.
· Meticulous in checking all cod sales and in-house installment documents/requirements, proper documentation of all disbursements, double checking of entries made prior submission of reports to HO Accounting.
· Ensures all approved payables are paid on time.
· Ensures all branch expenses are within the budget.
· Ensures all branch disbursement is in accordance to the company’s policy and procedure.
· Ensures all branch business transactions are encoded timely and accurately.
· Ensures that pricing used is in accordance to the approved price list ad that if there are special pricing should have an approval from Head Office Controller.
· Ensures that all important documents like accounting forms are kept in a safe place.
· Ensures all inventory for parts and units are intact and accounted for.
· Ensures all accounts receivable are reported for collection purposes.
· Ensures that all reports and documents are submitted to Head Office not later that 5th of the following month.
· Receives payments from customer and issue corresponding Cash/Official Receipt whether for COD, DP or Direct Bank Payment both for Unit sales or spare sales and services.
· Ensures that all collection for the day is deposited intact on the next banking day.
· Ensures that all cash on hand and funds are at all times placed in the vault.
· Releases check payments of branch operating and other expenses.
· Makes daily cash count and must all be accounted for.
· In the absence of the branch manager, to decide on important matters that needs immediate actions but with proper coordination with the Admin and Accounting/Finance Group.
· To entertain customers with regards to their inquiries and complaints, especially in the absence of the branch manager.
· Ensure that cleanliness and orderliness of branch office had been maintained all the time.
· Attend to any government representative such as BIR, DOLE, LTO, and Municipal Officials.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Multicab a mini type four-wheel light vehicle was first originally manufactured by PORTA COELI INDUSTRIAL CO., INC. The company started to operate in the year 1992 under the umbrella of Norkis Group of Companies.
Multicab aims to be growth-oreinted, profitable, sustainable and undisputed market leader, positioning itself as the best affordable alternative in the 4-wheel light motor vehicle category, always a step ahead of the in product development, features, improvement, plant facilities, support equipment, quality service, system and employees compensation and benefits. We intend to support this vision with strong, customers-driven production and sateLite assembly stations, distinctive distribution network and a multiskilled, highly motivated professional workforce.
We are a manufacturer and distributor of alternative quality, affordable 4-wheel light motor vehicle. It is our goal to serve institutional and individual customers in the Philippines while remaining open to global possibilities with the following commitments.
To our customers, we will ensure that we understand and meet your needs, wants, expectatons and provide after sales, service and support.
To our business partners, we commit availalbility and commensurate support.
To our employees we will exercise social responsibility by providing professional growth, employment stability, and pursuing reward and recognition system better than industry standard.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Sports(e.g. Gym), HMO, Insurance, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Dental, Loan, Uniform shirt, Monday to Friday (8:00am-5:0pm) No work on Holiday (Special and Legal)
- Specific Location: Norkis Bldg., Junction 1, Brgy. San Miguel Palawan