National Capital Region Jobs Brand Administrator – Bgc, Taguig City Position at Uni-President (Philippines) Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Uni-President (Philippines) Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Brand Administrator - BGC, Taguig City and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Uni-President (Philippines) Corporation
|Brand Administrator - Bgc, Taguig City
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Develop the brand portfolio of imported beverage products on the right channel type of distribution.
- Establish the proper pricing to maximize the profitability of the company at the acceptable level of consumer satisfaction.
- Analyze monthly performance of imported beverages including sales and profit.
- Create, develop, plan comprehensive marketing programs based on consumer insights.
- Takes part in giving directives and mandatories for new product development.
- Plans, conceptualizes and monitors implementation of brand promotion initiatives in collaboration with Sales and Trade Marketing
- Provides essential reports as a tool to analyze market and as reference for decision-making and forecasting.
- Aid in the setting of budgets for every marketing endeavor
- Closely work with the Distribution Managers/Channel Development Manager to aid in the improvement of sales in their respective areas/accounts and to ensure proper implementation of programs.
- Handles the ordering of Imported Products
- Handles all importation of imported products
- Monitors inventories of the Imported Products to make sure that there is sufficient stocks at the plant warehouse
- Participate on Sales Call and business review with Key Accounts, 7/11 when needed.
- Conduct trade check to ensure proper implementation of marketing programs and to check on the competitive activities
- Assists in developing promotional materials for brands being handled.
- Can read, write and understand Mandarin is a plus
|National Capital Region
|Uni-President (Philippines) Corporation, 10th Floor, High Street South Corporate Plaza Tower 2 26th Street, corner 11th Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Uni-President (Phils) Corp (UPPC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Uni-President Enterprises Corp (UPEC), one of the biggest food manufacturing conglomerates in Taiwan and top ten players in China and in a majority of other countries in Asia. UPEC has over 100 subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide under its 7 major divisions: Provisions group, Instant Food, health food, Beverage, Bakery, Distribution and Low Temperature Food. Uni-President Enterprises Corp. was founded in Yeong Kang, Taiwan on July 1, 1967. Since then, it has been dedicated to food manufacturing as well as exploring new businesses. During its development, it has directly or indirectly promoted the social and national prosperity of Taiwan. Behind UPPC are experts in noodle manufacturing that guarantee you excellence in product quality and innovation.
In the Philippines, UPPC enters the market with product introductions in the instant noodle and beverage industries.It takes pride in the superior quality and taste of its brands of instant noodle products: Ho-Mi Instant Mami, Ho-Mi Instant Pancit Canton, Unif Sotanghon and Nooda Crunch noodle snack.UPPC alsointroduced health beverages such as, Chai Li Won tea and MineShine Milk Tea.Itwas 1998 when UPPC was brought to the Philippines by Hong Yao Chen. The company is engaged in importation of noodles from Taiwan to the Philippines. In 2001, there was a challenge in the business since there is a dominant local noodle manufacturing company in the country. While maintaining its identity as noodle maker in Taiwan, the company decided to link up with RFM Corporation. The company name changed to RFM-President.
UPPC is the most innovative and dominant food and beverage company satisfying customer needs with love & care, and highly respected for the quality of its people, products and services.
We are a world-class food & beverage company that is committed to manufacture, distribute and market only the highest quality products that are preferred by our customers.
To achieve this, we shall ensurethe following:
- Our shareholders receive the highest return on their investments;
- Our customers/key accounts get the best possible service in a mutually fair, sustainable and profitable manner;
- Our suppliers shall be treated as strategic business partners;
- Our end-consumers shall continue to have high-quality and innovative products that satisfy their needs;
- Our employees enjoy a work environment that promote professional & personal growth where work excellence is rewarded;
- Our government, both local & national, shall benefit from our being a good corporate citizen, and;
- Our community shall reap from the socio-economic and civic welfare programs of UPPC.
- With God Almighty’s help, we shall prevail.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, -, In some position Saturday or Shift required
- Specific Location: BGC, Taguig City