Quezon City Jobs Brand Manager Position at C & E Publishing, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱40,000 - ₱50,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||C & E Publishing, Inc|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
- Graduate of Marketing or any related degree
- With 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, Excel and Power point
· Creates the value proposition of the assigned company, to be endorsed and approved by AVP, CMO , COO for MRDI & CEALS
· Creates the brand manual of each company which will discuss the color pantone, text, logo, logo positioning, and the like to be endorsed, and approved by AVP,CMO,COO for MRDI and CEALS.
· Creates the marketing p;an for the year, and ensures its implementation
· Sets the marketing targets for the year such as awareness, brand loyalty, social media metrics which will include the number of page followers, engagement, sponsored ad performance and the like
· Creates the digital content plan, caption, and art direction for social media sites to be implemented by the content creators for different social media platforms
· Checks the output of the content creators in terms of grammar, and art
· Oversees the implementation of events that are marketing initiated
· Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who are we
C&E Publishing, Inc. was established in 1993 to engage primarily in the business of reprinting and distributing foreign medical and science books with acquired copyright licenses from international publishers.
With the advent of the 21st century, the company embarked on a publishing thrust and started expanding its range of titles by inviting local authors to write and publish books on various disciplines, including medicine, nursing, psychology, and law. It also published locally authored textbooks for basic education as well as trade books.
As C&E’s publication of local titles grew, the reprinting of widely prescribed foreign titles for basic and higher education and the importation of books from reputable international publishers also flourished. By doing so, it has managed to produce up-to-date, premium-quality educational products to address the needs of the reading public in general and clients from the academe in particular. Thus, C&E has positioned itself at the forefront of the Philippine book industry.
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, Insurance, Birthday Gift, Leave Credits, Uniform, and Bonuses, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm ( Compressed work schedule)