Mandaluyong City Jobs Brokers’ Network Coordinator Position at Greenfield Marketers One, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Greenfield Marketers One, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Brokers' Network Coordinator and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Greenfield Marketers One, Inc.
|Brokers' Network Coordinator
|Type of Work
A Brokers’ Network Coordinator looks after the recruitment, training, and development aspects of broker operations. S/he attends buyer – seller meetings, and prepares and circulates contract/deal documents as well.
A Brokers’ Network Coordinator is also expected to search for new clients through various sources. As such, one has to be able to communicate with real estate practitioners to advertise about the properties and projects in different media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Broker Manager with the recruitment and expansion of brokers’ network members
- Certifies accreditation of brokers
- Assists with the preparation of logistics for project briefing, training, and site orientation to newly accredited brokers and their agents
- Provides after-sales services
- Possesses a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is an advantage
- Amenable to work in Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
|National Capital Region
|Greenfield Development Corporation, Greenfield Corporate Center, Greenfield District, 88 United St, Mandaluyong, 1554 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Backed by its heritage from Unilab and a 50-year legacy of land stewardship and city building, Greenfield began as one of the Philippines’ largest property ownership and landholding companies.
With its vast landholdings which three generations of the Campos family have nurtured as prized possessions for years, Greenfield recognizes that it is the steward of these crown jewels. Today, Greenfield is one of the Philippines’ most stable and diversified real estate companies, rapidly expanding through aggressive developments in industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
By developing these lands into communities that will remain relevant throughout the years, while simultaneously working with nature and employing the latest in future-ready technology, Greenfield promises to build sustainable developments which will stand the test of time, worthy of being handed down from one generation to the next
To build communities that will stand the test of time, and will remain relevant throughout the years.
To build future ready, world-class, sustainable and well-planned Filipino communities worthy of being passed down to our children and to our children’s children.
6.Respect for People
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: A200109941
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance Rewards Incentives / Commissions, Hybrid Work Arrangement