Davao Jobs Building Engineer – Davao City Position at Colliers International Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Colliers International Philippines is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Davao and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of building engineer - davao city and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱25,000 - ₱30,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Colliers International Philippines|
|Position||Building Engineer - Davao City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
BUILDING ENGINEER – DAVAO CITY
- Must be a licensed Electrical / Mechanical Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in residential / office property
- Minimum of 3 years in conducting preventive maintenance in a residential property
- knowledgeable in the whole operation of property management.
- Can Start ASAP
- Willing to work in DAVAO CITY
- With PCO Certification is an advantage
- Monitor the operation & maintenance of all major mechanical/electrical equipment including its accessories and support machinery; monitoring includes checking all mechanical/electrical maintenance activities, review maintenance reports and checklist, and a thorough inspection of all mechanical/electrical equipment in a regular basis
- Supervises and monitors the performance of service contractors.
- Directs the implementation of all technical operations and services.
- Schedules, implements and oversees preventive maintenance programs.
- Assists the MANAGER in ENERCON planning and implementation.
- Monitors and reviews all utility readings of maintenance, provide technical analysis for water and electrical discrepancies and drastic fluctuations.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,300 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant insider ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership.
Formerly known as Colliers Jardine Philippines, the local office was established in November 1994. Prior to this, the company had been active in the Philippines on a project specific basis. Within its Manila office, Colliers International Philippines now has a staff of over 500 dedicated individuals
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Monday to Friday
- Specific Location: BGC, Taguig City