Taguig City Jobs Business Analyst – Digitalisation Position at Guild Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱51,000 - ₱61,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Guild Solutions, Inc.
|Business Analyst - Digitalisation
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
This position will be accountable for delivering exceptional business support analysis, operational guidance, and process improvement project delivery. In addition, this role will work collaboratively with other members of the Business Improvement Team, Information Technology and Information Security.
This position will be accountable for supporting and driving digital transformation initiatives, responsible for analysing existing business processes, identifying opportunities for digitalisation, developing strategies to enhance operational efficiency, customer experience, and overall business performance. Expertise in both business and technology will be crucial in assessing the impact of digital solutions, recommending appropriate tools and technologies, collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement and optimize digital initiatives. Leveraging your analytical skills and market insights, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our digital capabilities, enabling us to stay ahead in a rapidly evolving digital landscape. Your ultimate goal will be to harness the power of digital technologies to unlock new business opportunities, streamline processes to help realise our digital strategy and vision
BUSINESS UNIT/FUNCTION ROLE:
The purpose of the Business Improvement function is to assist with the ongoing delivery, enhancement and evolution of Customer Self – Service Automation/ Digitalisation effort and projects.
Partnering with functions from across the Group, this role will be accountable for supporting two key strategic priorities in Customer Engagement and Claims Optimisation:
- Identifying areas of opportunity with cost/benefit style analysis
- Leveraging process improvement methodologies to manage end to end process improvement/re-engineering activities, particularly on Customer Self-Service Automation
- Working with multiple areas to identify process impacts & provide appropriate support
- Working with all necessary stakeholders to manage process changes, transition to offshore, system updates, etc.
- Ensuring all relevant processes are documented
- Reporting and Analysis
- Working closely with onshore and offshore teams ensure operational reporting is effective and efficient; derive opportunities to streamline and automate
- Project Support
- Size, plan, and lead delivery of business initiatives
- Develop successful working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Assist in developing test scenarios, plans and cases
- Undertake change management activities, including stakeholder analysis, developing communication plans, training requirements and transition plans.
- Contribute to developing Guild’s business analysis and project management tools and methodologies
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of working in Business Process Outsourcing, Insurance or Financial Services industries
- Digital led Transformations
- At least 2 years as an Analyst or a similar function
- Highly developed influencing, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- At least a bachelor’s degree in management, business or finance, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Essential Selection Criteria
- Familiarity with digital channels and technologies, such as mobile apps, websites, social media, and e-commerce platforms
- Expertise in identifying key drivers of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design principle
- Ability to analyse and interpret digital analytics data and make recommendations based on insights
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing strategies, including SEO, SEM and social media marketing
- Experience with Agile methodologies and software development lifecycles (SDLC)
- Ability to work with development teams to develop and implement digital solutions
- Knowledge of digital security and compliance requirements
- Understanding of emerging technologies and digital trends
- Desirable Selection Criteria
- Experience working in insurance operations, and/or other Customer Support operations environments will be highly regarded
- Experience working with an Australian company, or within the Australian insurance industry will be highly regarded
- Familiarity with the Australian Insurance system, policies, governing rules, and regulations
- Good understanding of customer needs, digitalisation and bridging IT and business
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher / Lean credentials
5 or more years’ experience as a Business Analyst managing digital customer experience, process improvement, change management or similar functions with:
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, particularly in remote and distributed teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of business processes and systems
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify potential issues
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience documenting business cases and processes
- A creative person who can work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about making a difference for people through great service
- Wants to be part of and helping to build a successful growing team
- Quick learner
- You are proactive, energetic, creative and an out-of-the box thinker who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team in can also work independently and take accountability
|National Capital Region
|Guild Solutions, Inc., 9F Three Neo 3rd Avenue, cor 30th St, Taguig, 1631 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Permanent hybrid work set up after regularization
- Opportunities and growth
- Work life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Guild Solutions, Inc. is a fully-owned subsidiary of Guild Group in Australia.Established in 1963, the company now includes a number of financial services and professional services companies.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS20200000250
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: BGC