National Capital Region Jobs Business Analyst Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Hunter's Hub Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of business analyst with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Is an IT graduate or Industrial Engineering or any related course
With good scholastic records
Has at least 2 years’ experience as Application Support
Is proactive, resourceful, fast learner
Willing to work onsite (currently, we are on hybrid setup)
Can work under pressure
Can work overtime or after office hours
Is healthy – no depression or anxiety, fit to work, physically fit
Knowledgeable in the documentation (e.g., process flow, uat, user’s manuals, etc.)
Has very good communication skills
Has very good analytical skills
Must have Background in SAP
Payments system knowledge is a plus.
• Facilitates seamless integration between the Back Office applications and the business lines
• Sees that production issues are responded to in a timely manner
• Evaluates problem resolutions and delivery of application changes to anticipate impact to business and users in order to keep the user community well informed.
• Provides assistance to frontline tasks when the need arises.
• Manages ticketed query system and ensuring a comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
• Maintains and updates technical documents and procedures.
• Keeps track of business operations documentation to ensure clear identification of the business issue.
• Manages coordination with the team.
• Prepares weekly maintenance and upgrading specific requirements.
• Provides support to IT analysis and development team.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Alabang, Makati, QC