National Capital Region Jobs Business Development Associate – Digital Goods-bgc Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Business Development Associate – Digital Goods-bgc
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Team and Role Introduction:
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,00 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions.The rolePrimarily responsible for onboarding new sellers and brands for Digital Goods and seller growth during their incubation months. Reporting Reports directly to Digital Goods Brand Acquisition Manager
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Handles end to end process of acquiring Digital Goods Sellers (from strategizing, identifying leads, pitching, onboarding, etc.)
- API Integration of new merchants/ new accounts for existing merchants
- Work closely with the account management team to expand category assortment through partnerships and relationship building
- Assisting with the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure that these are fully adhered to
- Drive win-win negotiations between Lazada and partners
- Contribute to category performance management and deliver insights to senior management
- Drive continuous improvement to increase buyer and orders, user engagement, efficiency and profitability
- Prepare for and assist with the implementation of regular campaigns and initiatives
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders including business workstreams, marketing, operations, product, engineering, regional business development, finance and legal
- Identify and champion product improvements- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Dissect and determine root causes of problems and implement solutions
- Possess superb business judgment with a desire to manage your own business
- The individual should have a proven track record of successful negotiations and relationship management (both internal and external)
- Can easily build rapport and relationship to Brands and Sellers- E-commerce experience (big plus)
Requirements/Qualifications(good to have):
- Across Lazada, we expect our talents to embrace values that enables delivering on our ambitious agenda. We will expect the candidate to be
- Entrepreneur & Owner
- Takes initiative, proactively thinks ahead and holds self constantly accountable to drive the end result
- Highly driven and self-motivated in achieving overall team target
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Prefers to try and fail rather than not to try at all
- Customer & Seller Centric
- Puts customers and sellers first– Is determined to deliver the best experience for customers and sellers
- Always looks proactively for areas to improve
- Innovative & High Standards
- Sets stretch goals for self and business
- Is known for bringing new ideas to the table and always looks at ways to innovate processes or products
|National Capital Region
|Lazada Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Specific Location: Naic