Mandaluyong City Jobs Business Development Associate Position at Kettle Foods Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Business Development Associate. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Kettle Foods Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱19,000 - ₱20,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Kettle Foods Corporation|
|Position||Business Development Associate|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
Monitor and supervise Kettle Korn daily sales and performance of all stores under him. Determine feasible area for KK cart operations and recommend potential areas for cart replacement.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES REQUIRED for this position:
– Strong customer relations and people skills
– Methodical and attentive to details; Numerate
– Establishing network
– Business Focus
– Entrepreneurial mindset
KEY RESULT AREAS:
– Area Sales performance
– Business Development
– Inventory Management and Monitoring
– Manpower Productivity and monitoring
– Accuracy and completeness of all reports and documentation
– Store Audit
– Site acquisition (all areas)
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Monitor and review sales performance of all stores under him/her to determine if targets are met and to make recommendations to address shortfall in sales
– Analyze market trends and preference in order to strategically recommend potential areas for cart replacement
– Comply with the set quota on the number of stores
– Maintain good relationship with Lessors/ property owners and negotiate with them on the lease terms of new and existing stores
– Check, monitor and validate inventory and/or stock levels to ensure adequate and timely supply.
– Provide motivation and refresher program, as well as constructive performance review/assessment
– Submit complete, accurate and timely reports and other documentations as they may be required
– Conduct store audit
– Perform other duties as required to meet the business needs of the company
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kettle Foods Corporation is the manufacturer of the growing brand of Kettle Korn, established on September 12, 2005. It envisions itself to be the leader in the Snack Foods Category by consistently providing the market with innovative products and services; and maintaining strict standards on quality and value to deliver maximum customer satisfaction.
Kettle Foods Corporation handles the nationwide operation of the popcorn - Kettle Korn. We have cart operations located in major malls and key distribution points throughout the country. Our presence is also felt in the supermarkets by way of distribution and dealership.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Incentives