Marikina City Jobs Business Development Specialist Position at Home Healthlink Innovations Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Marikina City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Business Development Specialist in our business office, Home Healthlink Innovations Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Home Healthlink Innovations Inc.|
|Position||Business Development Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Identify potential clients and generate qualified leads through market research, as well as leveraging existing relationships.
- Develop new business opportunities with prospective clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Assist in developing and managing the account onboarding process, and prepare the appropriate materials
- Create proposals for programs or services that meet clients’ needs or interests
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure an excellent customer service experience.
- Provide feedback to the management team on market trends, client needs, and competitor activity.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management/Commerce/Nursing or any Allied Health Services
- At least 2 years work experience in partnership development, business development, account management or its equivalent
- Strong account management and lead generation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft tools and platforms
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HOME HEALTHLINK INNOVATIONS INC., 3F AVISHA CENTER #94 1800, Mayor Gil Fernando Ave, Marikina, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
We offer a home medical delivery system, which promotes continuing quality and competent care to patients on a regular basis. It provides early supported discharge (ESD) services, which accelerate the transition from hospital to home through provision of support and rehabilitation in the home setting.
Patients are referred to this service if they are currently an inpatient as a result of a recent stroke, surgery, trauma and other catastrophic event in the patient’s health.
Patients are only discharged from the hospital once they are medically ready and have the appropriate equipment and support in place.
The services complement hospitals and clinics through provision of a multidisciplinary team which includes doctors, nurses, physical therapists, therapy assistants in continuing care to patients at the convenience of their homes and thereby, completing the cycle of care.
To provide continuity of care to our patients through current and innovative medical home care programs that will serve to improve the quality of life of both the patient and his family.
To be the leader in providing innovative and family-centered continuing medical care at the comfort of the patient's home.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)