Muntinlupa City Jobs Business Development Supervisor Position at SharePro, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Muntinlupa City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, SharePro, Inc is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Business Development Supervisor and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Business Development Supervisor|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
FILINVEST COMPANY: SHAREPRO, INC.
- Maintain a service agreement and job order database.
- Perform Contract (Service agreement/SA) and Job order management reviews, and be able to understand project requirements together with relevant technical teams to deliver customer requirements on time and on budget.
- Effectively manage client relationships and expectations relative to service level agreements. May need to facilitate activities such as Project Kick-off, cadence meeting and project updates with client.
- Identify market opportunities for Sharepros services.
- Monitor timely completion of plans and awarding of contracts and other project milestones and requirements together with Project performance monitoring team
- Monitor construction status and delivery schedule of all SPI supported projects together with Project performance monitoring team
- Interpret reports from Project performance reports, analyze and evaluate project performance and resource allocated patterns to optimize operational efficiency, deliver quality service and cost effectiveness.
- Assist in the resolution of issues that cause project delays
SYSTEM AND PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- Assist in initiating new processes and policies related to project delivery including project design, project management, procurement, and document management
- Assist in implementing Managements key system initiatives in order to improve design, construction, and contract management
- Provide a data-driven approach in coming up with recommendations for Management and creation of management reports
- Candidate must possess degree in Business, Finance or Pre-law, or equivalent
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SharePro, Inc. or SPI, a wholly owned subsidiary of Filinvest Development Corporation (FDC), was incorporated to engage primarily in the business of providing technical, management, administrative, business process and consultancy services. It is the umbrella of the parent company, Filinvest Development Corporation or FDC which is publicly listed and actively traded in the PSE.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Company Leaves, Life Insurance, Company Loans, HMO, Uniform, Business Attire (e.g. Shirts), Regular Hours, Monday-Friday – 08:00 AM – 05:48 PM