Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Business Manager Position at COUNTRY BUILDERS BANK, INC. (A Rural Bank)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, COUNTRY BUILDERS BANK, INC. (A Rural Bank) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Business Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||COUNTRY BUILDERS BANK, INC. (A Rural Bank)|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of any 4 year course.
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Should have a solid understanding of fixed income and equities market; basic knowledge of investments, portfolio, and relationship management.
- Should have a good grasp of financial market dynamics (i.e. Fixed income, equities, etc.)
- Possesses strategic and planning skills; organizational skills; presentation skills.
- Ability to assess client suitability as well as risk profile, communication skills and the skill to advise on client’s overall wealth goals.
- Must be sales-oriented, customer-centric, self-driven, and able to multi-task.
- Willing to be assigned at Country Builder Bank Branch.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Can work under pressure.
- Willing to undergo training.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
" To be on top of mind of customers in terms of bank products and customer service with growth in assets and profitability as ultimate result."
To formulate and implement action plans and initiatives to achieve Bank’s Mission in:
- Providing excellent banking and financial services,
- Creating better communities,
- Cultivating commitment to excellence and
- Optimizing earnings
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days