Pasig City Jobs Business Systems Analyst Position at RBOX INTERNATIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
RBOX INTERNATIONAL SOLUTIONS INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as business systems analyst with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱60,000 - ₱70,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||RBOX INTERNATIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.|
|Position||Business Systems Analyst|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 60.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
The Business Systems Analyst solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements, job descriptions, employee roles and recommending system controls and protocols.
This is a NIGHT SHIFT position with a schedule of Monday – Friday, 9am EST – 6pm EST.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying work system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for all staff by writing and maintaining job roles documentation; providing help desk support; training new staff.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proactively drives collaboration with varied stakeholders to deliver enhanced/improved processes.
- Develops standards and training materials.
QUALIFICATIONS – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 2 years of expertise in the field of continuous improvement, business analysis, and project management
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity for collaborative teamwork across disciplines
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Thorough understanding of business strategies, developments in emerging technology, and ability to translate business needs into IS opportunities (people, process, information & technology)
- Ability to consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, resolve conflicting requests, meet changing requirements and priorities, and meet deadlines and budgets
- Demonstrated experience linking initiatives with IT and corporate strategic plans
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong facilitation skills including influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Demonstrated business systems analysis experience
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Proficiency with Agile Lean Six Sigma methodologies a plus
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, or Power BI) or any RPA software a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure DevOps or any project management tool a plus
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||RBOX International Solutions, Inc., Tycoon Center, Unit 1409, Pearl Dr, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Resource Box is an off-shore shared service company providing professional services for its partners ranging from real estate to retail pharmaceuticals. The company's vision is to provide a globally preferred solution to its partners by creating values through innovative and effective business solutions.
Our services include finance and accounting, corporate compliance, human resources, process and business system designs, Oracle project management, web development, vendor relations, information technology, electronic data interchange, research and market pricing.
These services are anchored on relevant technical standards to ensure modern, efficient and effective service delivery. Our people are experienced in performing various professional services tailor fit to the need of our partners.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: Resource Box Inc.
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Night Differential, Business Casual, Mondays - Fridays | 9pm - 6am