Mandaluyong City Jobs Business Transcriptionist Position at Bossjob
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Business Transcriptionist. For candidates who reside in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Bossjob and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Type of Work
- Assists in analyzing business processes and identifying opportunities to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.
- Develops and maintains product documentation, including instruction manuals, specification sheets, and other supporting materials.
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to ensure effective product development and launch.
- Conducts research to identify industry trends and competitor performance.
- Manages product inventory and coordinates with manufacturing and logistics teams to ensure adequate supply and timely delivery.
- Participates in the development of marketing strategies to promote products and reach target audiences.
- Collaborates with customer support teams to address product questions and concerns.
- Monitors and reports on product performance, including sales, customer satisfaction, and market penetration.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in a related field
- Experience Level: 1 to 3 years of experience in a product operations role
- Skills: Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills; Attention to detail; Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Knowledge: Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software programs; Familiarity with product lifecycle management
- Responsibilities: Managing product lifecycle from development to launch; Coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of products; Developing and implementing processes to improve product operations efficiency
- Other Requirements: Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills; Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies and processes
Overall, the ideal candidate for this role will have a strong educational background, relevant experience, and possess the necessary skills to successfully manage product operations. They will also have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to new technologies and processes.
|National Capital Region
|Bossjob Philippines, The Infinity Tower, 06-03 26th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.