National Capital Region Jobs C/c++ Software Engineer Position at Thales Technologies Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as C/C++ Software Engineer in our business office, Thales Technologies Philippines Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Thales Technologies Philippines Inc.|
|Position||C/c++ Software Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Embedded Software Development team’s expertise focuses on Smart Card SIM Products that comply with GSM, 3G, LTE and CDMA standards. We provide solutions through innovation – with digital security at the core of our identity for the Telecommunication, M2M and IoT businesses. We are a team that thrives by the synergy and dynamism of our young professionals. As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will deliver software products tailored based on customer specifications.
A week in the life of an Embedded Software Engineer:
- Participates in the technical design specifications writing and review
- Participates in the implementation and validation of smart card operating systems and applications with excellent software optimization, security and reliability
- Work within a project team structure, in accordance with established processes and delivery standards.
- Contributes to the improvement of existing technology platform and development methodologies through prototyping and patent proposal.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience:To succeed at this job, you must have: Proficiency in C or C++.
- It would be preferred if you have Experience with microprocessor and microcontroller architecture and background with Java.
- You must be Fluent or confident enough to express himself or herself in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is Responsible with an exceptional sense of initiative, analytical with good verbal and written communication skills, a self-motivator and excellent team player.
- You must have a Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Preferably with 5-7 years relevant experience.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Hybrid Work-Set Up
- HMO coverage extended to dependents on day 1
- Career Advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Thales is a global technology leader with more than 81,00 employees on every continent. The Group invests in the digital and "deep tech" innovations — connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technologies — that are crucial to the development of a society where humans are at the heart of the decision-making process.
The Group's products, services and solutions support businesses, governments and organisations in five major markets: digital identity and security, defence, aerospace, space and transport.
Thales Technologies Philippines
Thales has been present in the Philippines for over 20 years and is a strategic partner to key customers in Civil Aviation, Transportation, Defense and Digital Identity & Security sectors.
Thales employs over 180 people in the Philippines, across two sites – one in Makati, Manila housing the corporate, R&D and technical functions, and a banking personalization center in Calamba, Laguna.
The acquisition of Gemalto in April 2019 brought Thales an unrivalled portfolio of solutions based on technologies such as biometry, data protection and cybersecurity.
In the Philippines, Thales serves the needs of diverse customers in the banking, telecommunications and government sectors, in addition to its historical business in defense and air traffic management.
Human Intelligence is the power behind the technology that Thales is known for.
·A mastery of technology in the service of society.
·A regard for balance enabling our people to succeed.
·Rich career journeys.
·A simple leadership model.
Why join us?
Take part in an amazing technological adventure
The Group is ranked among the world’s most innovative companies, withmore than 30,00 people involved in technical activities ranging from research to engineering, a portfolio of 16,500 patents, five research laboratories around the world, and €1 billion in self-funded R&D every year.
But Thales’s capacity forinnovationcan’t simply be boiled down to a few figures. Innovation has always beenpart of the Group’s history, and today it is firmly embedded in our strategy and a key component of our employees’ day-to-day activities.
Find the balance
Thales helps you get the work-life balance right, equal opportunities, non-discrimination and respect for the individual lie at the heart of the Group’s corporate responsibility policy. At Thales, diversity and inclusion are sources of creativity and innovation.
Take part in a great collective adventure
Joining Thales means being part ofa community driven by passion and the determinationto go the extra mile to make the world a little better.
It also means getting the chance to work with and learn from experienced experts and specialists and be a part of the global conversation, with many of our projects led by multinational, multidisciplinary teams working together to meet a shared objective.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: CS201308739
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Prescription Medicine Benefit
- Specific Location: Makati City