National Capital Region Jobs Cash Application Specialist Position at FIELDCORE SERVICE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LLC
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
FIELDCORE SERVICE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LLC has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as cash application specialist with work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||FIELDCORE SERVICE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LLC|
|Position||Cash Application Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Cash Application Specialist will ensure all bank transactions both incoming and outgoing are uploaded in Finance systems daily. Will ensure all unidentified transactions are cleared and recorded in timely manner by coordinating with counterparties such as Accountants, Accounts Payable, Customers, Invoice To Cash (ITC), Treasury and other functions as required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure daily extraction of bank transactions from Finance systems both Incoming & Outgoing.
- Conduct successful upload of system transactions after thorough review and analysis is done (Electronic Bank Statements (EBS)).
- Review and record customers’ payments thru various payment method such as wire transfers, ACH and lockbox deposits to corresponding invoices accurately (Incoming payments – FieldCore, GE, Ext)
- Review and reconcile outgoing payments such as Cash advances, Salaries, Payroll, Bank fees/Interest, Taxes.
- Coordinate with accountants to verify the nature of unidentified bank transactions for the proper recording.
- Update Posting Rules in systems to clear open items recorded by the Accountants & Accounts Payable Team
- Record clearing cash transactions to Main Bank account such as incoming collections, outgoing payments, cash pool in/out, interest income, bank fee, and others.
- Close all customer service request related to Cash Apps timely
- Recommend improvements to current cash recording processes and assists in updating procedures
- Provide team support to other Treasury functions
- Travel may be required
- May be assigned other duties to help proactively drive our FieldCore vision and align with our organization’s core values.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and Finance experience is required
- English proficiency required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance preferred
- Experience with data entry into an ERP system
- Exposure to international business environment
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong follow up ability and action oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook computer programs
- Strong customer-service and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
FieldCore,part of GE Vernova, is an independent, industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas industries. We have brought together more than 12,00 of the foremost experts in field services to focus on one thing; delivering excellent outcomes for our customers. As a global organization, we celebrate the uniqueness of our diverse employees and strive to create an inclusive culture. Our people are driven by our core values of safety, integrity and quality, and focused by our guiding principles. For more information visit our website **
FieldCore is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. A GE company, FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Registration No.: 221-761-898-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)