Davao Jobs Cashier Position at HMR Phils. Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Davao and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Cashier in our business office, HMR Phils. Inc.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|HMR Phils. Inc
|Type of Work
HMR PHILIPPINES INC
Mc Arthur Highway Camachiles Mabalacat
wholesale and retail
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Greet customers entering establishments.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
• Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• At least College Level with excellent skills in arithmetic
• Must be able to work and willing to work flexible hours including holidays to meet the needs of the store.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must have the required knowledge of the handling, depositing and recording of money
• needs to have an excellent knowledge of the modern office practices, equipment and terminology regarding to cashiering and reports
• Must have the mathematical skills and efficient in simple record keeping.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations.
• Be a fast learner, cheerful, with a positive attitude.
• Previous experience in a retail environment.
• A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
• A strong team player yet still able to work independently with minimal supervision.
₱10,00 – ₱15,00
Number of Job Opening
Highest Education Attainment
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HMR Philippines, Inc.has been trading in surplus since 1992. Widely known as“The Trading Haus”, HMR is now the country’s leading retail trader and auctioneer with 11 establishments and three auction centers. Our ever-expanding brand continues to grow and cater to the Filipino market, bringing branded, quality items at affordable prices to our household, commercial and industrial consumers.
HMR Philippines is linked to a strong international supply network of the HMR Group of Companies and is perceived to be the place to buy anything and everything. Among our products are construction materials, home and office furniture, audio/video equipment, telecommunications equipment, medical and industrial equipment, hardware tools, toys and novelty items; the list goes on. New types of products are added on a regular basis, as we search for bargains both domestically and internationally offering our customers a unique shopping experience.WE ARE A PLACE FOR DISCOVERY!
RETAIL STORES: Subic Olongapo, Mabalacat Pampanga, Novaliches QC, Fairview QC, Araneta Center, Cubao, Ever Commonwealth QC, Antipolo, Market Market BGC, Las Pinas, Adriatico Malate, Pioneer Mandaluyong, Sucat Muntinlupa, Sta Rosa Laguna, Batangas, Balibago, Festival Supermall, Jaka Plaza, Ever Commonwealth QC.
AUCTION CENTERS: DAU Pampanga, Sucat Muntinlupa and HMR Online Bid.
Telecommunication and Security Solutions
HMR Solutions Inc. (HMRSI)is a distributor supporting our dealers in the design, installation and technical support of telecommunication and security system solutions. HMRSI is an independent company affiliated with HMR Group, a multinational company based in Manila with wholesale, retail and auction facilities, employing over 1,00 staff.
As the recycling arm of HMR Philippines Inc, Envirocycle is capable of dismantling goods in compliance with all legal and environmental electronic waste/IT disposal, while assuring the maximum return on client’s investments. Envirocycle seeks ways to efficiently segregate scrap and waste into their appropriate streams, undertaking safe and effective mechanical processing or manual dismantling for all end-of-life electrical and electronic equipment. Envirocycle sanitizes and destroys Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) and other media storage devices along with their documents threads and produces certificate of “Assured Destruction.”
Fair Dinkum Fabricators
Offers structural steel and miscellaneous steel manufacturing that caters to customer that appreciate high-quality, unparalleled finish from roof trusses, light poles and sheds to scaffolding and permanent formwork. We aim to anticipate our customers’ constant changing business needs.
SDW Realty and Development Inc. is HMR’s contracting subsidiary, offering construction services from small to medium-sized projects, while specializing in interior fit outs. With engineering expertise, SDW provides HMR’s clientele with Facilities Management requirements: i.e to install, repair and maintain mostly air conditioning and power generation services.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Leave Credits, 6 days a week