Quezon City Jobs Category Buyer- Merchandising Position at Waltermart Supermarket, Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Category Buyer- Merchandising with full time working hours for our company office, Waltermart Supermarket, Incorporated, for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Merchandising and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Waltermart Supermarket, Incorporated, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Category Buyer- Merchandising.
|Waltermart Supermarket, Incorporated
|Category Buyer- Merchandising
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Manage and develop assigned category (Fresh, Food & Non Food)
- Manage product assortment and portfolio under assigned category
- Frontliner in initial buying and evaluating products introduced by suppliers and present products for approval
- Vendor management and supplier relations
- Knowledgeable in Category Sales/Profits, Merchandising, Vendor Management, Marketing, Pricing, and Sales Reports
- Knowledgeable in any Materials Management or Financial System
- Knowledgeable in Merchandising as Category Manager or Buyer
- Proactive, high organizational and problem-solving skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WalterMart’svision and mission is simple: to make HAPPY CUSTOMERS, develop GREAT PEOPLE, and become a GREAT COMPANY.
Armed with years of strong retail experience, Walter Mart Supermarket is now one of the major players in Philippines’ retail industry today. Walter Mart continues to expand its market share with a network of 42 stores across Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, Quezon, Bulacan, Tarlac, Pampanga, Bataan and Nueva Ecija. Part of which is to continue its expansion in developing areas with the goal of elevating the shopping standards in more communities to a whole new level.
WalterMart Supermarket continues to grow and transform to meet the needs of all its customers. It opened WalterMart Mall, a community mall, where customers can shop, dine and have family – fun, andWaltermart Department Stores, where customers can avail of affordable everyday style with branded value.
WalterMart Supermarket launched the first Grocery Delivery service in the Philippines (WalterMart.com). With a wide range of fresh products, same-day delivery options, and no picking fee, giving Filipino more reasons to love WalterMart everyday!
All of these are because of the strong leadership and WalterMart’s high regard for its people. Employee’s health and well-being have always been WalterMart’s priority. During the pandemic, employees were provided with safety kits, daily meals, and vitamins, transportation assistance paired with, an aggressive vaccination program. Strict implementation of well-structured safety protocols are being enforced in the workplace.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days