Makati City Jobs Ceo Assistant Position at Summer Drive Technology Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of CEO ASSISTANT with full time working hours for our company office, Summer Drive Technology Inc., for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱20,000 - ₱28,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Summer Drive Technology Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a CEO ASSISTANT.
|Company||Summer Drive Technology Inc.|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.000|
1. Assist CEO in daily management of the local business operation, assist Management in communicating with local employees;
2. Constantly follow up product developing issues, communicate directly with colleagues from Technical department and Product Operation department regarding APP and back-end system optimizations;
3. Assist CEO in business cooperation communications;
4. Pay attention to and collect information of local customers, markets and competitors, and timely feedback to the management to provide the company’s decision-makers with scientific basis for strategy formulation;
5. Other tasks assigned by the leader;
1. Filipino nationality, able to use English as working language, Chinese speaking is a bonus;
2. Bachelor degree or above; preferably with 1-2 years of working experience (applicable only to regular employee candidates)
3. Recognize and adapt to the fast-paced working style, able to work under pressure;
4. Self-motivated and have entrepreneurial spirit, willing to grow with the company;
5. Reliable and responsible, fast learning, multitasking.
6.Work in makati
1. Salary will be discussed during interview;
2. 100% salary payment during probation period. Salary increase at least once a year;
3. A young, energetic, professional and experienced team;
4. Unlimited supply of drinks and snacks, birthday and holiday gifts, regular team building events;
5. Plenty of opportunities for learning and rapid promotion. This position is covered by the company’s Management Trainee Program and the training orientation is future senior manager
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Working Culture
- Work Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Specific Location: MAKATI