National Capital Region Jobs Chief Administrative Officer – Procurement (item No. 175) Position at Philippine National Oil Company – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Philippine National Oil Company - Government is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of chief administrative officer - procurement (item no. 175) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱80,000 - ₱82,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Philippine National Oil Company – Government|
|Position||Chief Administrative Officer - Procurement (item No. 175)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 80.010|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 82.010|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 24, 2023
Place of Assignment: BGC, Taguig City
Plantilla Item No.: 175
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: JG 12
Monthly Salary: Php 80,003.00
Position Level: 2nd Level
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
Master’s degree in Management or Certificate in Leadership and Management from CSC
40 hours of supervisory/ management learning and development intervention
4 years of supervisory/ management experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Division, ensuring the accomplishment of objectives through the implementation of the work plan
2. Directs the development of procurement systems for effective and efficient procurement management
3. Attends all BAC meetings as Secretariat and participates in the discussion/deliberation, when necessary
4. Facilitates the conduct of pre-procurement, pre-bid conference, the opening of bids, and other meetings with end-users and the BAC
5. Ensures complete documentation of all BAC meetings including minutes of meeting
6. Ensures compliance with RA 9184, GPPB rules, COA rules, and other relevant rules of other oversight government bodies
7. Reviews, regularly or as necessary, relevant policies and recommends enhancements/developments
8. Provides technical assistance and answers queries related to procurement from end-users, the BAC, and the TWG
9. Directs, guides, trains, and motivates officers and staff directly supervises and evaluates their performance
10. Prepares disbursement vouchers for the payment of honoraria to BAC and TWG
11. Facilitates the planning and implementing of approved plans, policies, programs, and budgets to achieve the established objectives and targets of the department
12. Prepares PNOC APP-NonCUS, PMR, and APCPI for approval of the BAC and appropriate approving authority.
13. Ensures prompt submission of reports in compliance with the requirements of government agencies such as the Ombudsman, GCG, COA, DBM, and GPPB
14. Performs other duties/tasks as may be assigned
Kindly complete the following requirements for us to be able to process your application on or before June 24, 2023, via email at pnoc.dmrngcabig(at sign)gmail.com:
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with a recent passport-sized picture with Work Experience Sheet (WES) (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Updated CV/ Resume
3. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
4. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
5. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
6. Copy of Training Certificates (Leadership/ Management)
7. Copy of Certificates of Employment (Supervisory)
Please use this format as email subject: Position Title_Surname, First Name
(Sample: Human Resource Management Officer II_Cabig, Dana Mae)
* Original documents must be on hand and ready once requested
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Through Presidential Decree No. 334, the Philippine National Oil Company (PNOC) was created on November 9, 1973, to provide and maintain an adequate and stable supply of oil. Focusing its efforts and resources in learning the ropes of the petroleum industry, PNOC rose to occupy market leadership in an industry thought to be the domain of multinationals. Its charter was amended to include energy exploration and development.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Other government approved benefits for government employees, Uniform
- Specific Location: BGC, Taguig City