Laguna Jobs Chief Nurse Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Chief Nurse in our company, Company Confidential. For candidates who reside in Laguna (Others) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and possess a Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for the overall management of nursing services. Ensures consistent provision of safe and quality of patient care through an effective human resource allocation and management, nursing education and continuous learning, integration of research in the clinical practice and establishment of nursing quality systems.
Works under regular business hours, maybe required to travel or visit other affiliate hospitals under the Mount Grace Hospitals group.
A. Qualifications and Training Requirements
- Holder of Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, Master’s Degree in Nursing Administration
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the Philippines
B. Skills and Competencies
- At least five (5) years experience in a supervisory or administrative position in nursing
- Good moral character and good interpersonal relationship with other members of the health team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate
- With the ability to conceptualize, develop, and implement new ideas or systems.
- With the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion while performing duties.
- Role model the highest level of work ethics and professionalism, compliance to policies and protocol
• Additional leave
• Company Christmas gift
• Company events
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• On-site parking
• Opportunities for promotion
• Paid training
|Address||54QF+3XQ Ventura Manpower Services, F & K compound Canlubang Industrial Estate Calamba Laguna, Calamba, Philippines|
- Paid Training
- Competitive Benefits
- Work Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Law Firm located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig providing clients with a full range of Legal Services such as Corporate Commercial Law, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property Law, Strategic and Development Projects, Labor and Immigration, Telecommunications and Information Communication Technology, etc.
- Specific Location: BGC