National Capital Region Jobs Collections Manager – 13217372681 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Collections Manager - 13217372681. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Support Shepherd, and able to under a working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Collections Manager - 13217372681
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS RESIDING IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position : Collections Manager
Working Schedule : M-F, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
Holidays: US Holidays
Salary Range: USD 800-1500/month
The company has an exciting opportunity for a collections professional to further develop their career. You will earn significant autonomy as you use your experience and knowledge to tune and develop this role and deliver outstanding results.
The company is a leading mid-sized accounting firm. We provide a diverse client base with first-class service delivered by exceptional professionals.
- Proactively manage the collections process through contacting clients regarding overdue accounts, determining
- the reasons for non-payment, and negotiating timely payment;
- Timely responses to enquiries from clients with regards to their accounts;
- Manage all accounts and execute appropriate collections strategies to improve collection targets and other
- receivable KPIs;
- Responsible for documenting all communications and setting reminders for follow up with clients;
- Responsible for continuous improvement activities by developing and implementing efficiencies and automations
- that will add value to the collection process;
- Lead quarterly meetings with partners to determine strategies for distressed accounts
- Escalate collections proceedings when necessary.
- 2-3 years’ managerial experience in a business-to-business collections role;
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience;
- Ability to be assertive and tactful, with strong negotiation skills;
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- High level of professionalism and confidence with the ability to take initiative and work collaboratively;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task while responding to changing priorities;
- Commitment to excellent customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Intermediate computer software skills.
Tools to use
- Office 365
- Google Workspace
- Internal Time and Billing System
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.