National Capital Region Jobs Commercial Banking – Associate Quality Manager Position at JPMorgan Chase Bank NA – Philippine Global Service Center
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, JPMorgan Chase Bank NA - Philippine Global Service Center is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Commercial Banking - Associate Quality Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||JPMorgan Chase Bank NA – Philippine Global Service Center|
|Position||Commercial Banking - Associate Quality Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manages the Quality Control (QC) team and processes globally for a function and/or line of business, including the implementation of operational policies, processes and procedures for Commercial Operations
- Acts as the primary liaison with line of business / operations to provide results, articulate findings verbally in recurring meetings, analyze disputes, reassessments, and escalations, and demonstrates fortitude against potential adversity
- Engages other lines of defense and supporting partners (i. e. Risk, Compliance, and Audit) partners to review or escalate findings with respect assigned vertical. Monitors the control environment and operational environment for changes which may impact testing – specific to assigned areas
- Provides feedback to line of business / operations managers on quality performance and recommend corrective actions as needed; supports line of business / operations with quality initiatives, as appropriate. Partner closely with key stakeholders to develop effective quality program practices
- Manage a functional unit including accountability for effective and efficient processes and services to internal departments, manages and directs overall team activities, metrics, coaches for improvement, and monitor’s progress
- Responsible for employee development, monitoring individual and team performance, and encouraging/ driving team engagement.
- Recommends and implements process changes to improve services and systems, manages projects of medium scale and complexity as assigned and completes deliverables timely. Provides analysis and deep dive of review results including reporting trends through monthly reporting
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 7-10 years of financial services is preferred, 5 plus years People Manager experience
- 1-4 years’ experience in Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance with legal and financial documents is preferred
- Financial services industry knowledge with Commercial Banking practices, including lending, loan processing and support operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with intermediate to advanced knowledge of spreadsheets and presentation software, including MS Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal form, in a manner that is clear, logical and concise, including, the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience
- Excellent decision-making and strong analytical skills including the ability to probe sensitive issues while maintaining the highest level of integrity and objectivity, demonstrate the ability to function in a joint, cooperative manner, share information with co-workers and peers and support department and team plans, programs, and policies
- Extensive experience with reading and interpreting regulatory and compliance procedures against the loan documentation
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients, and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at https://ww.jpmorganchase.com/about/our-history.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: N/A
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Paid Training, Night Differential, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Business Attire, Shifting Schedule