Taguig City Jobs Commercial Strategy Manager Position at GCash (MYNT – Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|GCash (MYNT – Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc.)
|Commercial Strategy Manager
|Type of Work
About the G Nation: Do you want to take the first step in making Filipinos’ lives better everyday? Here in GCash, we want to stay at the forefront of the FinTech industry by creating innovative, meaningful, and convenient financial solutions for the nation! G ka ba? Join the G Nation today!
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Creates a vision and action plans through analysis of market data and consumer for the assigned categories and channels
- Develop growth strategies by identifying gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions
- Ensures alignment of commercial strategy with the other groups
- Leads the business planning session from insights to execution planning
- Drive data led planning and sustainable business decisions
- Ensure delivery of commercial effectiveness plans through establishing key strategic initiatives, plans and drive effective execution
- Responsible for overall governance and management of strategic projects
- Manage stakeholders mapping and prepare communications on strategic projects and partnerships
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working
We’re looking for:
- Highly analytical, Data driven and deep appreciation for numbers, insights to drive performance
- Strong business acumen
- Good stakeholder and management skills
- Strategic planning
- Excellent problem – solving & critical thinking skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Perks & Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
– Agile work set up
– HMO upon day 1 with free dependent
– Guaranteed 14 months
– Rice, Clothing and Transportation allowances for ALL levels
– Wellness allowance with expanded coverage of reimbursable wellness items
– Additional paid time off on top of VL credits
– Annual Performance-based Incentives and Bonuses beyond market standards
– Flexible benefits options (under the Super GFlex Program)
|National Capital Region
|Globe Fintech Innovations Inc. (Mynt), 8th Floor, W Global Center, 30th, Corner 9th Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mynt (Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc.)
Mynt is a partnership between Globe Telecom, the Ayala Corporation, and Ant Financial, that provides innovative and first-in-world fintech solutions to consumers, merchants, and organizations. Its vision is to enable financial access for consumers and merchants by disrupting traditional channels through digital financial technology services. It operates two fintech companies: GCash, the leading mobile wallet in the Philippines, and Fuse, a tech-based lending company that enables Filipinos to get microloans without the traditional requirements set by banks and other lending institutions.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)