Pasig City Jobs Communication Specialist Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Communication Specialist in our company, Company Confidential. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Others & Journalist/Editors and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱23,000 - ₱25,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 23.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
Shift: Mid-shift (3pm MNL)
In This Role You Will
- Collaborate with management to help them identify job requirements, fill their recruitment needs and ensure they are apprised of progress towards securing the requested personnel
- Plan and evaluate the online sourcing methods used to recruit quality candidates. Utilize various sourcing methods to attract quality candidates, including newspapers, web sites, trade journals, and other publications
- Interact with news firms for higher of publicity exposure
- Provide weekly status report giving detailed information on the employment activity and create or update local recruiting reports. Keep detailed records of employment advertisements and ensure accurate information for advertisements
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Knowledge or experience in brand activation through online channels and public relations
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates
- Planning and Organizing skills – ability to plan, organize and schedule workflow to meet rigid project deadlines. Can organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and rapidly changing business environment. Ability to organize and maintain confidential files
- Stakeholder Management ability to work with progressive levels of management. A true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with executives both within the company and with partners
- The ability to follow through on work assignments with limited supervision
- Strong Customer service orientation
- Proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- One year related work experience
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Law Firm located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig providing clients with a full range of Legal Services such as Corporate Commercial Law, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property Law, Strategic and Development Projects, Labor and Immigration, Telecommunications and Information Communication Technology, etc.
- Specific Location: BGC