Taguig City Jobs Company Nurse- Bgc ( Weekdays Only) Position at MAESTRO HOLDINGS
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Taguig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MAESTRO HOLDINGS is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Company Nurse- BGC ( Weekdays Only) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Company Nurse- Bgc ( Weekdays Only)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 6 months experience in Hospital or Clinic Setting.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Amenable with Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5 pm
- Willing to work at BGC Taguig
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Renders basic nursing care such as first aid, wound dressing, etc Conducts initial medical assessment of members through patient interview and vital signs-taking prior to actual consultation with the Retainer Physician.
- Assist the Retainer Physician during a consultation or physical examination
- Dispenses over-the-counter medicines subject to company guidelines
- Together with an authorized company representative/s, accompanies patients to a medical facility during emergency situations and coordinates the case to the hospital prior to transfer.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maestro Holdings Inc. is a part of the expanding Tanco Group of companies. Previously known as STI Investments, Inc., Maestro operates as the umbrella company that encompasses PhilCare, PhilLife, PhilPlans, and its sister company, PhilsFirst, to bring with them glorious history of providing unsurpassed financial services to Filipinos. Under the tested hands of the Maestro, the individual forte of these companies now work in synchrony. The four companies combined are set to create bold and trailblazing line of products designed to help Filipinos live their lives with ease.
PhilhealthCare, Inc. (PhilCare) is a pioneer among health maintenance organizations (HMO) in the Philippines. PhilCare continues to lead the industry by advancing the concept of holistic health and wellness among Filipinos through PhilCare360 and technology-enabled customer experience. With PhilCare’s excellent care and wellness offerings, we are the preferred health partner of more than 300,00 members and more than 1,300 corporate clients.
PhilPlans First, Inc. (PhilPlans) is one of the leading financial solutions companies in the Philippines providing innovative pension, education, and memorial programs that build financial preparedness for the future. Registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on April 19, 1989, PhilPlans was launched on October 12, 1989. With this new leadership, PhilPlans has renewed its commitment to help hard-working Filipinos prepare for their future financial needs. It continues to be a formidable player in the industry with its comprehensive product suite, management expertise and sound financial practices.
PhilLife Financial’s expansion continues to grow far and wide as it now belongs to the respected Tanco Group of companies, whose companies continue to shape the lives of millions of Filipinos. Its new vision takes full stock of the brand of confidence its clients bestowed upon the company:to be the premier and trusted partner of Filipinos for their financial needs.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Bonuses