Cebu Jobs Company Nurse (cebu) Position at Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cebu (Others) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc.
|Company Nurse (cebu)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Assists in the implementation of occupational health and safety programs in the organization
- Administers first aid treatment and takes the blood pressure of employees.
- Interprets and evaluates diagnostics based on the verification of medical certificate
- Assists doctor on duty, if needed
- Ensures compliance and submission of related documentation to dole such as annual exposure data report, accident/ illness report, annual medical report, work accidents, and other related reports
- Responsible for dispensing medicine, taking first aid procedures to the employees if needed
- Monitoring and inventory all medical supplies
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Must be a registered nurse and with an updated PRC card
- With training and/or background in Standard First Aid and Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH)
- With a minimum of 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday and report fully-onsite at Bankal, Mactan Lapu-Lapu City
|Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc., Casia-Soong Road, Soong Mactan, Jannsen Village Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015 Cebu, Philippines
- Holistic Development
- Experience culture with high regard for learning
- We leverage on our employees' strengths
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in October of 1996, Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc. is a Filipino-owned, Christian, family-run company dedicated to providing quality hygiene products to the Filipino market. With quality and innovation as its key values in developing products, SCPA was one of the first advocates of the use of more hygienic raw materials in its paper products that are void of harmful chemicals and bleaches.
It has since introduced products beyond the paper category and has expanded to items that also focus on personal hygiene. With 23 sales and distribution offices nationwide and 7 converting plants in key cities around the country, SCPA is posed to serve the Philippine market.
Your Hygiene Is Our Concern.
We know that your family’s hygiene takes top priority in your household. This is why we don’t take it for granted. At SCPA, we are committed to upholding the value of hygiene in all our products. We take a stand in using 100% virgin pulp made tissue that is free from artificial whiteners and elemental chlorine ensuring the safety of every family member.
We take pride in being the first in the Philippines to come up with innovative tissue solutions for our consumers. SCPA only acquires the latest technology to be utilized in product configuration from services to solutions. Stand out efforts have been made as well in understanding the market behavior in tissue usage thus fitting every detail in producing a hygienic paper line that is functional for everyone.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday-Saturday / 8am-5pm
- Specific Location: Lapu-Lapu City