Quezon City Jobs Company Nurse/hr Assistant Position at Roadmax Marketing Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Company Nurse/HR Assistant in our company, Roadmax Marketing Corp.. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Roadmax Marketing Corp.|
|Position||Company Nurse/hr Assistant|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Company Nurse and HR Assistant will be responsible for providing medical care and first aid to employees in the workplace, monitoring and maintaining employee health records. This role will also perform HR-related functions such as benefits administration, company loan processing and other related tasks.
- Provide nursing care to employees who are injured or become ill while at work
- Administer first aid treatments for workplace injuries and illnesses
- Manage medical and first aid supplies inventory
- Develop and implement workplace safety policies and procedures
- Conduct regular safety trainings for employees
- Coordinate with hospitals and clinics for medical referrals and follow-up appointments
- Conduct health and wellness programs to promote healthy lifestyles and prevent work-related injuries and illnesses
- Maintain accurate medical records of all employees, including medical history
- Ensure compliance with company and legal policies and regulations related to occupational health and safety
- Collaborate with the HR team to develop and implement policies and procedures related to employee health and wellness
- Handle MediCard enrollment or cancellation based on HMO cut-off
- Request HMO fund replenishment
- Assist employee inquiry on HMO availment
- Process company loan application of employees
- Assist in General Assembly presentation (new hires, sales achievers, etc.)
- Assist in company-initiated programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, with a valid nursing license
- Proven experience as a nurse in a clinical or occupational health setting
- Basic understanding of compensation and benefits practices and procedures
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and standards
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Proficient in basic computer skills and electronic medical records (EMR) systems
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Roadmax Corporation, 80 Bayani, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Company has established its foothold in the retail, wholesale, distribution, manufacturing, importation, and product development of automotive accessories. It has developed its own mapping system, which makes it the preferred industry leader.
Supported by premier international suppliers of vehicle accessories and personal and home products, the Company recognizes the demanding trend of car accessories business by employing a dynamic distribution network nationwide through constant availability of up-to-date products and efficient after-sales service.
We are looking for competitive and responsible individual to be part of our growing company.
Hurry! Apply now!
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Monday to Friday with alternate Saturday off
- Specific Location: #88 Kapiligan St., Brgy. Doña Imelda, Quezon City