National Capital Region Jobs Compliance Manager – Mandarin | Asap Joiner (lg) Position at Quess (Philippines) Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Compliance Manager - Mandarin | ASAP Joiner (lg). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Quess (Philippines) Corp and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱60,000 - ₱80,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Quess (Philippines) Corp
|Compliance Manager - Mandarin | Asap Joiner (lg)
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Position: Compliance Manager
Location: Manila, PH
Scope of Role:
The assigned staff shall perform the following responsibilities and accountabilities:
1.Assist the CO in general work for compliance risk management and AML risk management of the Branch, including monitoring, reporting, testing, training, policy revising, document archiving, related system management, taking minutes of CAC meetings, etc.
2.Facilitate the communication and interaction with Head Office (HO) and help the CO finish all the jobs assigned by HO, including information gathering, testing assignments, informational reports, work summaries/plans, etc.
3.Assist the CO in the monitoring and reporting in terms of related party transactions, internal transactions, legal risks, consumer protection, sanctions-related businesses, internal regulation management and etc.
4.Translate, from Chinese to English version and vice versa, relevant documents/records of the departments, for the CO and other staff of Compliance.
5.Answer inquiries related to compliance-related matters and AML for other departments, and help review policies and legal documents of the Branch.
6.Attend customers’ inquiries sent through the Branch’s hotline contact details as part of the consumer protection facility.
7.Perform the related functions on internal control activities of Manila Branch
8.Act as the Role B designated by the Department Head.
9.Other jobs assigned by the Head of Compliance Department or Senior Management.
1. Shall have a working experience in internal control and compliance, risk management or relevant fields.
2. Shall be familiar with local regulatory rules and the HO’s management policies and requirements.
3. Extensive knowledge of banking products and services.
4. Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and other office software.
5. Knowledge in IT and general system management is a plus.
1. Bachelor’s degree in the field of Management, Law or Finance.
2. Minimum of 3 years experience on compliance, AML, legal areas, risk management or auditing.
3. Fluent in Mandarin and English, both in written and oral communication.
1. Has more than 6 years experience in financial institution, or more than 4 years experience on related position in the banking industry.
2. 1 year experience as AML Specialist
3. CAMS or other related certificates.
Work on site: BGC, Taguig
Work Schedule: Dayshift
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Quess Corp Limited (Quess) is India’s leading business services provider, leveraging our extensive domain knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to drive client productivity through outsourced solutions.
We provide a host of technology enabled staffing and managed outsourcing services across processes such as sales & marketing, customer care, after sales service, back office operations, manufacturing operations, facilities and security management, HR & F&A operations, IT & mobility services, etc.
Our passion for delivering exceptional services, augmented by proprietary digital platforms, has strongly established our credentials as India’s largest employer in the private sector and the biggest integrated business services provider in the country. We are proud to achieve this success as a 13- year old start-up.
A core value driving our business is constantly making the workforce more productive. Our business strategy is aligned to this, including training and skill development for better employability, helping job seekers easily find employment opportunities, digitizing workflows, and providing social security benefits to a wider employable population.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Quess today has unmatched geographic presence and scale with more than 644 locations across India, South East Asia & North America, backed by technology-intensity and domain specialization to create unmatched service experiences.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62010-032421-924-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days