Compliance Officer Vacancies at Cloud Panda Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Cloud Panda Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas as compliance officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Cloud Panda Inc.|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
He/ She is responsible for ensuring that regulatory strategies and regulatory activities are effectively executed to meet the business objectives and legal requirements.
- In accordance with the company’s policy, direct the BSP/AMLA programs and ensure compliance with BSP and AML laws, regulations, and regulatory guidance under the direction of Management.
- Assist to file and submit Suspicious Activity Reports within the stated reporting requirements.
- Assist to oversee, develop and perform annual AMLA training for all Company staff; ensure timely training for new hires.
- Assist to develop, implement, update, and maintaining BSP operational policies and procedures.
- Assist to conduct comprehensive Third-Party Due Diligence as a part of managing risk and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Assist to consult with the corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Help to develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program.
- Assist to prepare and submit truthful, accurate, complete, and timely reports on assigned accounts whenever required (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually) including analysis and recommendations.
- Assist to perform other job-related duties that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Min of 1 year of experience as Compliance Officer or equivalent role.
- Must possess excellent oral and written English and Filipino communications skills.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Highly organized; able to keep schedules and commitments.
- Has a keen eye for detail.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||Cloud Panda PH Inc., 18F One Corporate Center Julia Vargas Avenue, Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.