National Capital Region Jobs Consumer & Community Banking – Data Analytics And Risk Reporting – (210407059) Position at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Consumer & Community Banking - Data Analytics and Risk Reporting - (210407059) in our business office, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Sciences & Actuarial/Statistics are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.|
|Position||Consumer & Community Banking - Data Analytics And Risk Reporting - (210407059)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Chase Small Business Lending Risk Management is seeking a highly motivated individual that can help drive small business risk data analysis, reporting, strategies and statistical models to the next level. You will be responsible for small business data analysis, developing comprehensive analytics, and supporting various key initiatives utilizing data to evolve our reporting, strategies and statistical analysis.
- Building the ‘next generation’ suite of data analytics.
- Developing robust data and comprehensive analysis for senior management.
- Expanding analytic and data capability for small business lending customers.
- Maintain and develop new Risk and Regulatory Reporting.
- Design and implement data controls, maintaining the health of risk and strategy data.
- Understand Agile and quality assurance concepts, data models, methodologies and documentation standards.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Strong people skills, written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills, writing, and ability to turn rows of data into useful information
- Requires 1-2 years of data analytics experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence concepts, developing strategies and statistical analysis
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: SQL, SAS, Alteryx, Cognos or Tableau
- 4 years Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in Data Analytics, Computer Science, or Business Management Information System
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients, and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at https://ww.jpmorganchase.com/about/our-history.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: N/A
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Paid Training, Night Differential, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Business Attire, Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: Metro Manila
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Consumer & Community Banking - Data Analytics And Risk Reporting - (210407059) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023