Taguig City Jobs Content Moderator (us Channel Account) – Up To 22k Position at iOPEX Technologies Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we iOPEX Technologies Philippines Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of content moderator (us channel account) - up to 22k with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||iOPEX Technologies Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Content Moderator (us Channel Account) - Up To 22k|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a Content Moderator, you will be responsible for making sure that items are placed in the
right category, are free from scams, doesn’t include any illegal items, and remove offensive,
inappropriate and harmful content before it reaches people online. Also, you will focus on
maintaining standards for communities, blogs, forums, application, and other proprietary
• Review and moderate all the user generated content efficiency as per the content policy
• Collaborate with all the internal stakeholders and implement the moderation strategy
• Create and update the moderation guidelines and track all the banned users
• Update banned keywords lists time to time
• Have strong Analytical and communication skill (Both Written and Verbal)
• Hands on experience in Customer Support
• Good knowledge of Ad policies and Brand integrity
• Implement the online community moderation strategy, coordinating with stakeholders
across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and providing superior quality of
customer service and support to our community with the help of various communication
• Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles within comments
(avatar images and usernames might be involved later), liaising with the Legal and
Community team where required
• Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
• Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring moderation and UGC volume, and analyze,
review, and report on effectiveness of moderation policy
• Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Community
• Candidate must be at least a Senior High school graduate
• At least 1-3 years of working experience as a content moderator with the same capacity
• Must have good to excellent communications skills
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Strong research and documentation skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Persistence, determination, and excellent listening skills
• Basic understanding of web technology, interfaces, dashboards
• Must be amenable to work in BGC, Taguig and on a night/shifting schedule
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
iOPEX is a new generation business services provider offering optimized IT Management & Technical Support services. Enterprises world over have taken advantage of available tools - such as location, labor & process arbitrage – for opex reduction. However the pressure for further reduction without any sacrifice in performance standards has only increased. iOPEX has developed and continues to invest in innovative delivery models to achieve what appear to be conflicting goals – sustainable cost recovery & enhanced customer experience.
iOPEX has integrated 3 key elements for success – strategic design of service delivery, seamless implementation of the recommended model and operational discipline in ongoing delivery. We call it, simply, the CIO model. We are neither technology consultants nor system integrators. We are process innovators focused on extracting the best out of the investments our clients have already made.
iOPEX management team has extensive experience in transitioning several large, mission critical projects for global delivery. iOPEX management team, with deep domain knowledge and expertise, ensures personalized client management.
Clients of iOPEX are assured of the understated competence that translates the business objectives to operational excellence.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Enrollment of a dependent, 24/7