Quezon City Jobs Contracts Manager (civil) Position at Manila Water Company, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Contracts Manager (Civil). For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Manila Water Company, Inc., and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Manila Water Company, Inc.
|Contracts Manager (civil)
|Type of Work
SCOPE OF WORK (2-year contract duration)
A Project Contracts Manager shall perform the following tasks:
• Development and implementation of specific Contract Management Plans for each assigned Project
• Enforcement of the Contract Management Procedures and Policies throughout the Contract lifecycle
• Support the strategic procurement by recommending fit for purpose Project Delivery Methods (Design-Bid-Build, Design-Build, etc.) and the corresponding appropriate Forms of Contracts.
• From the commencement of the procurement activities and until the award of the project to the Contractor, Act as a technical consultant and subject matter expert to support the delivery of the contractual requirements (i.e. identification and proper allocation of contractual risks, technical evaluation of tenders, protocols for evaluating claims, etc.)
• Administration of the construction contracts from the award of the Contract, through construction, and until the completion of the Project.
• Lead and aim to resolve at the lowest project level possible and in a timely and non adversarial manner contract-related claims and disputes through the application of standardized methods and protocols for analyzing and evaluating Contractor’s claims.
• Develops and maintains a central repository (in coordination with PMO) of every project’s contractual correspondences and communications, videos, photographs, etc.
Review all contract correspondence and prepare correspondence to the Contractor for the Company Representative’s approval and signature.
• Coordinate and secure legal guidance from legal department whenever deemed necessary
• Identifies practical and high value lessons learned to support the continuous improvement of the Contact Management processes.
• Coordination with the Consultant’s Contract Administrator to ensure that Contractor’s and Employer’s obligations are fulfilled
• Initiate and maintain a daily log of each Contractor claim at the earliest manifestation and commence a separate file on the claim complete with full backup information including, but not necessarily limited to, records of the following data: progress; manpower; weather and equipment reports; schedules, including all revisions, drawings, and specifications, including all revisions and minutes of meetings, including job explanation and bid clarification meetings; telephone conversations; relevant correspondence; memos to file; and photographs.
• Prepare and process all Work Orders, Change Orders, and Amendments to the Contract
• Conduct periodic Contract Health Audit
• Prepare and distribute monthly Contract status reports.
• Such other tasks as may be necessary for the completion of the New Water Supply and Used Water Projects
|National Capital Region
|Manila Water Company, Inc., MWSS Administration Building, 489 Katipunan Road, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MANILA WATER is an internationally acclaimed example of a successfulPublic-Private Partnership (PP) and is recognized as among theworld’s best in water efficiency.
As the private concessionaire of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage Systems (MWSS), MANILA WATER provides quality waterand wastewater services to over 6.2 million people from 23 cities andmunicipalities of eastern Metro Manila and Rizal Province.
Going beyond the borders of Manila’s East Zone, MANILA WATERnow operates in Cebu, Clark, Laguna, Boracay, and Vietnam, bringingits expertise and experience to the rest of the country and the world.
This Ayala-led company has set the industry standard not only in itswater and wastewater services, but also in labor quality, productivityand community relations. It is the first Philippine Company to winthe prestigious Asian Human Capital Award. The award, presentedby the government of Singapore, recognizes companies for theirinnovative and impactful human resource practices. MANILAWATER has also been inducted in the Department of Trade andIndustry's (DTI) 2010 Pro-Active Achievement “Hall of Fame”Awards.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: MWSS Admin Bldg., 489 Katipunan Road, Quezon City