Taguig City Jobs Copywriter Position at Staff Alliance Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of COPYWRITER with full time working hours for our company office, Staff Alliance Inc., for residents of Taguig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Staff Alliance Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a COPYWRITER.
|Company||Staff Alliance Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE JOB ADVERTISEMENT!!
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree (4 year course) in any journalism, communications, public relations, and media related discipline
• Candidate must be able to start as soon as possible
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (specifically Microsoft Excel)
• Must have the following requirements: SS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, TIN, NBI and Gcash (for payroll processing)
• Must be willing to work in BGC
• Write original copy of creative materials
• Edit content for a range of creative materials
• Concept development
• Researching and understanding the project’s needs
• Conduct competitor research, reviews existing research, interviews with subject-mater experts
What is Staff Alliance, Inc.?
-Staff Alliance Inc. is a manpower provider providing personnel to different companies for 26 years. We have different, established and well-known clients. Let us help you in finding the right job for you. Let us be your stepping stone to a brighter future and career ahead of you.
Hired applicants need to pass the following: SS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, TIN, NBI, Barangay Clearance, Medical Results, TOR
Want your application be prioritized and expedited? Create an account through our website:
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Staff Alliance, Inc., 6793 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TAKE A PARTNER
Starting a career or changing occupations are never easy. At best it involves real hard work, going through some tough learning curves, and uncertainties.
That's why we're here! At STAFF ALLIANCE, INC., facing these challenges becomes a PARTNERSHIP. With 23 years experience, and key people who are deeply committed to the ideals of the organization, we are able to help, guide and provide opportunities to individuals who are in search of a career and looking for the right place to be.
Staff Alliance is a team of highly energetic, dynamic and dedicated young individuals in the business of providing companies with human resource and manpower assistance, custodial and office maintenance services. We champion the values of integrity, honesty and discipline, and live by our mission of achieving success through righteous ways.
So take our hand. Let us be your partner and discover, with us, all the many things that you can do, ALL THE MANY THINGS YOU CAN BE!
Send us your resume with your photo or fastrack your application by seeing our Recruitment Consultants personally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-78201-061119-492-R
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days