Makati City Jobs Core Team Leader, Mss Position at Trustwave Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Trustwave Philippines Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as core team leader, mss with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Trustwave Philippines Inc.
|Core Team Leader, Mss
|Type of Work
Position at Trustwave
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. We uncover threats that others can’t and respond quicker than others can to protect against the devastating impacts of cyberattacks. We’re a world-class team of cyber consultants, threat hunters and researchers serving clients in 96 countries. At Trustwave, you can learn alongside the best, make a personal impact on a global scale, and solve new challenges every day. Learn more about us at .
Trustwave MSS [Managed Security Services] provides a round-the-clock support via GSOC (Global Security Operations Centers) around the world. A CORE (Client Oriented Relations Expert) is a First-Line Support role within GSOC Threat Prevention department which is one of the Trustwave pillars for managed security services practice. A CORE Team Leader is responsible for supervising, managing and motivating CORE Team members to deliver excellent customer service.
- managing CORE Team and overseeing their day-to-day operations;
- monitoring and evaluating team’s performance through weekly statistics and monthly quality control of calls, tickets, and chats;
- coaching and motivating CORE Team members by providing them with constructive QA feedback, setting up clear goals, and supporting their skills development;
- sharing the experience and assisting CORE Team members in their daily duties;
- collaborating with management peers on process improvement, documentation, as well as smooth First-Line to Backend-Line transfer of resources and applicable calls and chats;
- interacting with external (customers, ISPs, vendors) and internal (Telcom, Account Management, Delivery Operations, Engineering) teams to support a customer case/issue resolution;
- monitoring call and chat queues in real time;
- handling escalations and customer complaints;
- discovering training needs and listening to CORE team members’ feedback to address any issues or conflicts;
- Conduct new hire training program and develop training plans to elevate the performance of security associates
- ensuring that CORE Team remains disciplined and focused;
- adhering to policies, procedures, and security practices;
- testing new features and reporting any malfunctions to relevant teams;
- handling, coordinating and/or delegating projects and CORE Team assignments;
- developing, modifying, and executing company policies and procedures that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect;
- providing constructive feedback regarding systems and tools used by CORE;
- Frequently interacts with the team that works 24×7, and acts as point of contact when CORE Manager is not available;
- Working according to schedules set by Manager. This may include Bank Holidays and weekends.
- Act as both team and leader to team members within region and interact with peer leads and management across regions
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Requires strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented with proved leadership abilities.
- Collect and report data trending across multiple products and customers
- Act as a mentor and escalation point for security associates
- Foster a culture of growth and development within the teams
- Able to actively recognize and reward team members for actions above and beyond
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a college or university degree is a plus.
This is a remote opportunity open to anyone legally authorized to work in the (country name). Guided by our flexible workplace philosophy, Moments That Matter, people gather in the office when in-person interaction is most impactful; full-time remote employees may be asked to travel occasionally based on the needs of the team and the business.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Morning Shift and Mid Shift Only