National Capital Region Jobs Corporate Lawyer (intellectual Property) Position at Lexfin Global Consultancy, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Corporate Lawyer (Intellectual Property) in our company, Lexfin Global Consultancy, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Lexfin Global Consultancy, Inc.|
|Position||Corporate Lawyer (intellectual Property)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Primary Function: Act as in-house corporate lawyer, working with a team of lawyers and legal admin assistants of the Legal Department, to render legal services in a variety of legal practice areas. This will cover the fields of corporate and commercial practice, intellectual property matters, general counseling, banking and finance, real estate and property management, litigation and arbitration (commercial, civil, criminal and administrative), labor and employment, immigration and taxation.
The duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Draft and/or review of various forms of agreements in connection with or related, directly or indirectly, with the administration, management and/or day-to-day operations of the company or its group company.
- Assist in special projects, complex transactions, managing projects and deals, conducting legal due diligence and legal research, drafting/review of various contracts, M&As, asset/share purchase agreements, company establishment and corporate restructuring (local and offshore), memorandum of agreement/understanding, joint venture agreements, securities work, intellectual property matters, tax planning and the like.
- Provide legal advice on various fields of law (with main focus on corporate and commercial laws), and involves the preparation of legal opinions, memorandum, corporate presentations, position papers and feasibility studies; research of the offshore laws applicable to the companies; preparation of requirements and processing of license and permit application, both local and offshore, compliance with the reportorial requirements and renewal of the issued license and permit.
- Attend meetings, discussions and dealings with relevant government and regulatory agencies.
- Assist in the formation of companies in the Philippines or offshore depending on the corporate vehicle chosen; deal with post incorporation or post amendment registrations, regulatory reporting requirements.
- Assist in corporate secretarial matters, draft and review of minutes of the meeting, board resolution, secretary’s certificate, waiver of notices, prepare GIS, and other reporting requirement; corporate secretarial work – local companies or offshore companies; assist in corporate housekeeping matters, maintenance of minute books, corporate records and stock ownership, ledgers, and related documents, ensure and supervise that the necessary filings are in good standing and up to date.
- Assist in drafting of documents for corporate restructuring like change in the shareholding structure or directorship of the offshore companies, preparation of implementing documents, drafting and review of minutes, circular resolution and written memorandum of a sole director’s resolution as well as documentation applicable for a resolution issued by member(s) of the companies.
- Assist in all aspects of the visa and immigration services.
- Assist in research and advocacy on taxation laws.
- Candidate must be a certified passer of the Philippine bar.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate/Diploma/Master’s Degree, Law, Commerce or equivalent
- Graduate of Law/Finance/B.S. Accountancy or Equivalent, Preferably CPA
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2-3 years of legal practice in intellectual property, taxation, corporate and commercial laws is required for this position.
- Excellent knowledge/strong background in Auditing Firm.
- With relevant working experience and exposure in dealing with offshore companies.
- With relevant working experience and knowledge in immigration laws and procedures, taxation laws, labor law and corporate law.
- With relevant working experience in dealing with government agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission, Bureau of Immigration, Department of Labor and Employment, Bureau of Internal Revenue, Department of Foreign Affairs, local governments, etc.
- Must be a team-player and highly motivated.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- Attentive to details and requires only minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to work on a full-time basis in Makati City.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lexfin Global Consultancy, Inc., 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lexfin Global Consultancy, Inc. (Lexfin) is a Philippine company incorporated in 2014. It is established to engage mainly in the consultancy business. It offers a wide range of consultancy and support services.
Lexfin provides assistance in corporate regulatory compliance, business development and organizational strategic planning, operational transactions monitoring, analysis and consolidation, and other business support functions. Adding to this long list of services offered, Lexfin is also engaged in undertaking extensive research and feasibility studies, monitoring business movements to deliver quality information, and making the client aware of the latest business trends and global changes relevant to them. Lexfin is adept at utilizing efficient research techniques to help clients and their businesses produce the desired outcome.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: MAKATI CITY
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Corporate Lawyer (intellectual Property) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023