Bataan Jobs Cost Accountant Position at PLATINUM GROUP METALS CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Cost Accountant. For candidates who reside in Bataan (Others) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at PLATINUM GROUP METALS CORPORATION and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PLATINUM GROUP METALS CORPORATION|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for providing Management with variance and analysis report on major operating costs of the Company
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of adherence to Internal Controls in Purchasing, Warehousing and Finance processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor & analyze cost per department which include, but not limited, to payroll and headcount of site, fuel consumption, and spare parts and supplies.
- Prepare variance analysis on Production vs Diesel consumption.
- Monitor adherence to policies and procedures by the Purchasing and Warehousing departments.
- Monitor movement of Prices of orders by the Purchasing department and prepare report on significant price differences.
- Prepare reconciliation of accounts payable balances against suppliers and contractors’ invoices and delivery receipts.
- Supervise Accounting staff- site by assigning them to jobs which match their abilities and appraising their performance.
- To update, give information/ideas to the accounting staff in site for their improvement.
- Verify accuracy of billings from contractors.
- Countercheck and sign the vouchers, liquidations, reimbursements, payroll computation & other transactions of Mine site.
- Monitor fuel consumption of LCT (landing craft, tank) per trip per week.
- Prepare analysis of KPI for Production vs Payroll cost.
- Prepare analysis of payroll and headcount movement from 2012 up to present.
- Monitor Light and Heavy Equipment utilization by and distribution to contractors.
- Check operational status and conditions of equipment.
- Assist in the updating of lapsing schedule.
- Conduct audit and checking of documents of site (Mariveles) in cases where there are material findings on analysis made.
- Answer queries of the Finance Consultant & President pertaining to the site matters.
- Coordinate with the SGV regarding Equipment listing subject to finance lease
- Works on ad hoc jobs assigned by the Top Management/Owners.
Minimum Educational Requirements
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics, or any similar courses.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- At least 3 years in Cost Accounting
- Must be willing to work in Mariveles, Bataan
- Excellent oral, written, listening and analytical skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Full time position available
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PGMC is a Filipino company that was organized in 1983 (originally as Caschrome Corporation). The company is engaged in the exploration, mine development, processing and marketing of nickel ore and value-added products for the international market.Operating for only six years, Platinum Group Metals Corporation or PGMC has already achieved results beyond expectations. We are considered as one of the country’s flagship projects and was granted pioneer status by the Philippine Board of Investments for locating its operation in a Less Developed Area (LDA)Our mining site in Cagdianao, Claver, Surigao Del Norte posted an increase of more than tenfold in production in just a period of five years. From a volume of less than 500,00 wet metric tons in 2007, PGMC shipped 5.9 million wet metric tons in 2012.PGMC has built a name that doesn’t just aim to profit but to build a balanced, strong partnership with stakeholders, government and the community.”
- Industry: Mining
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Vacation/Sick Leave, Medical Benefit, Mondays to Fridays