Makati City Jobs Creative Artist Position at CUPCAKES BY SONJA (SWEET SPOT INC.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, CUPCAKES BY SONJA (SWEET SPOT INC.) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Creative Artist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||CUPCAKES BY SONJA (SWEET SPOT INC.)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
· Create visually communicative designs to accompany marketing campaigns (Social Media, Website, Email, billboards, printed collaterals, etc)
· Highly creative and goal-oriented with a “can-do” attitude
· Develop creative designs for all printed marketing materials consistent with the corporate identity.
· Publish company brochures, posters, print ads complete with accurate information and released in a timely manner.
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, style and related aesthetic concepts
· Great organization and project management skills.
· Can work well under pressure and on projects with a deadline
· In-charge of photoshoots and editing of photos
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Inspect and check all finished products to ensure that they are up to standards and are good to dispatch to customers
· Ensure that all products meet rigorous standards of quality and hygiene
· Assist in visual merchandise at the stores- conceptualize, layout, installation, hot zone, lights and other visual materials at the store level as well as the, visual arrangement of dessert buffets for Cakeshop projects.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Cupcakes by Sonja, 2nd Level New Glorietta Mall, Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The pioneer in gourmet cupcakes, Cupcakes by Sonja is committed to sharing happiness with every bite of its delicious cupcakes—and with more stores and products coming up soon, more and more people will get to enjoy its sweetness.
Once upon a time, Sonja Ocampo decided to chase her dream and open Manila’s first ever cupcake store - which she called Cupcakes By Sonja – on Sept. 8, 2006, at Serendra in BGC. Just like that, the Philippine cupcake craze began.
Inspired by establishments she would visit in New York City, CBS brings the complete experience to our shores: the coziness and familiarity of the quaint corner bakeshop; the wide eyed nostalgia of spending time in grandma’s kitchen, full of touches from a bygone era; honest baking from scratch, using the best quality ingredients sans preservatives; and a genuine willingness to share, allowing people to watch the whole process in their open kitchen.
Sonja’s creative mind naturally took flight as she dreamt up the whimsical flavors that made her vision a reality and introduced us to cupcakes as we know it today – from classics like Manila’s first Red Velvet cupcake, to sophisticated fare like her hybrid cupcakes, transforming pies and even crème brulee into her signature treat. CBS’ shelves are always laden with over 20 different cupcake varieties – which are sure to please even the most discerning of tastes. After your first bite, you just know that Manila’s sweet cravings will never be the same again.
And now, with the introduction of Sonja’s other creations like custom cakes for all occasions and even a travelling dessert buffet with the most exciting of confections, CBS is ready to embrace the future.
With several shops under her belt, her creations are indeed the inspiration for a whole generation of dessert aficionados. The heart of her business – the cupcakes themselves – are born out of a desire to please her myriad of fans: they are the reason why new ideas are born in her kitchen all the time .. so that Cupcakes By Sonja will grow right alongside them.
So here’s looking to what’s ahead: the new creations made with love and passion by our cupcake friend Sonja, the shops that will nurture everyone’s inner child, and that atmosphere that inspires and creates good memories. Memories that can only be had at Cupcakes By Sonja.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Insurance; product discounts