National Capital Region Jobs Critical Care Nurse: Er, Icu, Surgical Unit | Non-voice And Fixed Weekends Off Position at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as CRITICAL CARE NURSE: ER, ICU, Surgical Unit | Non-Voice and Fixed Weekends Off for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱44,000 - ₱56,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company|
|Position||Critical Care Nurse: Er, Icu, Surgical Unit | Non-voice And Fixed Weekends Off|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 43.600|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 55.600|
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Critical Care Nurse in Optum will ensure defensible and accurate case recommendations for concurrent admission, continued stay, and concurrent denial cases which are then reviewed by a Physician Advisor for completion of the concurrent and/or peer to peer review. They will be working directly with the Physician Advisors utilizing the guidance provided in order to make defensible and accurate case recommendations.
Your role is critical in allowing our members, families, facilities and health professionals to have greater confidence in the exceptional care we provide. And for you, an everyday opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
- Active PHRN License Holder
- Strong Clinical Knowledge base with a minimum of 2 years of Critical Care bedside experience in a tertiary hospital (local/overseas), (areas: ICU, Critical Care Unit, Telemetry, Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, Medical Intensive Care Unit, ER)
- Experienced with Adult Medical Surgical Unit with a minimum of at least 3 years in a bedside tertiary hospital (local/overseas) are welcome to apply
WHAT WE OFFER
- Temporary Work At Home (exclusive for candidates who will qualify to Critical Care Account; other PHRN accounts are under Report Onsite set-up)
- RN Ready Plus Programs for your CPD
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Pure Non-Voice Account
- Market Competitive Pay Levels
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Plan (HMO) from Day 1 of employment
- Dental, Medical, and Optical Reimbursements
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Benefits
- Sick Leave Conversion
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual Performance Based Merit Increases
- Employee Recognition
- Training and Staff Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Volunteerism Opportunity
- All Mandatory Statutory Benefits
WHO WE ARE
- Optum is a part of the UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 5 company, serving 125 million individual consumers.
- We are a diverse company with over 189,00 employees worldwide and over 14,00 employees in the Philippines
- We are a leader in nearly every aspect of today’s health care landscape
- We leverage on having the largest single proprietary network of physicians, hospitals, health facilities, and caregivers in the United States. At Optum, we believe that what makes you special can inspire your life’s best work.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including you. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Join us today and unlock a world of rewards and benefits for performance, career growth, work-life balance and the opportunity to pursue your passion.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G3J2+WR9 Unitedhealth Group, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Temporary Work At Home (exclusive for PHRN Critical Care Account)
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage on your first day
- Retirement Plan
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Are you ready to rev up your life? Optum, a UnitedHealth Group family of businesses is ready for you. Our incredible global growth has been built by people with a singular focus on helping millions live healthier lives and an intense love of achievement. Our future is everywhere including our robust operations in the Philippines. We offer the global reach, resources, and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. It is time to learn more and start doing your life’s best work.SM
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement Plan, Working hours vary based on job role
- Specific Location: Taguig
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Critical Care Nurse: Er, Icu, Surgical Unit | Non-voice And Fixed Weekends Off position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023