Crm And Salesforce User | With Hiring Bonus*! (eh 3145) Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Accenture are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as crm and salesforce user | with hiring bonus*! (eh 3145) with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg, Calabarzon & Mimaropa & Central Luzon and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Crm And Salesforce User | With Hiring Bonus*! (eh 3145)|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Central Luzon, National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS with the Workday link where you must continue your application.
- Make sure to accomplish your Workday application form to proceed with the hiring process.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for CRM Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Function as a member of a global support team, providing data management support and analysis to the M+C Sales team.
- Understand relationships with marketing and sales/account teams to ensure efficient and effective data quality and reporting.
- Remain current on and recommend team specific MMS process, best practice, and communicate changes.
- Monitor and help improve volume, frequency, breadth, and depth of client interaction. Help target and evolve marketing focus and effectiveness. Monitor progress toward goal and advise on how to improve performance. Work closely with the team to add value and drive continuous improvement.
- Be a data translator that is specifically skilled at understanding the business needs of Accenture and be able to talk tech and distil it to others in the organization in an easy-to-understand manner, replying to business questions.
- Assist the M+C Sales team and the CRM learning agenda for them.
- Manage CRM Operations.
- Function as a data entry, management, workflow, validation, escalation, approval, and quality assurance expert.
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent; Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience with customer relationship management
- Fluency in spoken and written business English
- Applications: CRM or Marketing databases (preferably Salesforce.com)
Microsoft Office Suite
Data Visualization tools
Why join Accenture?
- Signing Bonus* equal to 1 month base pay
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Address||Accenture, Carmelray Industrial Park 2, San Juan River Drive, Calamba, 4027, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,00 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at ww.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
*accepting walk-in applicants
GF Robinsons Cybergate 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Facebook.com/accenturejobsph Twitter.com/accenturejobsph Youtube.com/accenturejobsph Instagram: @accentureph LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us?
Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at c[email protected] (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Employee Stock Purchase, Plan, Expanded Maternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Crm And Salesforce User | With Hiring Bonus*! (eh 3145) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023